Release: VitaShell 0.7 by TheFloW
What is VitaShell?
VitaShell is a file manager and FTP server for the PS Vita, which can be used as a replacement for molecularShell in HENkaku. the molecularShell distributed with HENkaku is actually a fork of VitaShell. VitaShell won the Revitalize competition last year.
You’ll note that this Shell shows you all available partitions/folders on your PS Vita, unlike molecularShell which by default only shows 3 partitions.
Changelog VitaShell 0.7
(from the author)
- Ported to HENkaku (support for renaming/creating folders and for analog stick for fast movement).
- Added custom dialogs.
- Added graphics by Freakler.
- Added possibility to use FTP in background.
- I/O operations can now be cancelled.
- Removed misc stuff, shader compiler, homebrew loading, PBOOT.PBP signing, network host.
- Fixed various bugs.
Download VitaShell 0.7
TheFl0w credits the following people for VitaShell:
- Team Molecule for HENkaku
- xerpi for ftpvitalib and vita2dlib
- wololo for the Revitalize contest (hey that’s me, thanks man! )
- Everybody who contributed on vitasdk