Updated list of emulators (downloads) for the PS Vita on HENkaku

1. mattsouce says:

nice good work

2. TheRealSlimShady says:

That metroid photo really makes me laugh!
    It seems like the hack is talking, like many exploits ended (patched by sony), yet henkaku survived! 😀

Cant wait to play ace of attorney again 🙂

3. Zeke says:

Nice, I remember trying to leave a comment on that page the other day suggesting that the list needed a shakeup. Keeping the information in one place, keeping the interest levels up. 😀

4. Rolenzo says:

So. I tried the snes emulators and catsfc is so close to being perfect. Super Mario RPG plays perfectly during actual gameplay but lags during cutscenes. What an improvement!

FF6 has a VERY slight framerate drop occasionally, but otherwise great!

Fire Emblem 4 (Naga’s amazing new translation), plays perfectly.

Keep an eye on those nightlies!

5. Drawcia says:

Oloko os br foram invocados hu3

6. DrKirk says:

Hello, anybody here has tried the golden sun 2 rom on mgba? I tried both Europe and US roms but the sound is not good and the game is lagging.

7. mdmyzery says:

I can’t even get a rom to load on any core. I keep getting a error

8. Estou conseguindo rodar emulador Neo Geo muito bem no ps vita.

9. 36Chamber says:

Hi, can someone say me please how to Play Multiplayer snes on PS TV???? I connect my controllers in PS TV and when I start every snes game, only one controller work.. please help me :)..

10. Reset Key says:

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who had been doing a little homework on this.
    And he actually ordered me lunch due to the fact that I stumbled upon it for him…
    lol. So let me reword this…. Thanks for the meal!!
    But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss this topic here on your internet site.

11. It is really a great and helpful piece of information. I’m satisfied that you simply shared this useful
    information with us. Please stay us informed like this.
    Thank you for sharing.

1. August 7, 2016

[…] this LINK to see the full list of available emulators (which is still being […]