the “Mini Settings for QA” Bubble

1. Nothing interesting. When we can expect some real hacks for Vita that allow us to play backups?

2. Ikilledzeus says:

Team Rebug needs to look at this, id love a rebug vita cfw!

3. ice says:

Wololo, small mistake, its testkit not devkit

4. CloudStrife1901 says:

I’ve got this on my retail vita, sadly it throws an error at me while trying to boot

5. andoryuu3 says:

Also on a Japanese Vita. Seriously wish they would have made the X and O thing more universal lol…

Was playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus earlier, confirm was O.
    Started playing Ultratron (a new freebie on PS+) and confirm is X.

Not to mention when the PSP exploit was released for 101-in-1 Megamix, I couldn’t even PLAY the game because I had a Japanese Vita. All I could do was load the exploit.. hahaha

6. Crzo says:

“My PS Vita is a Japanese model, while my PS4 was bought in the US. You have no idea how many times I press the wrong buttons. Ha, first world problems I guess…”

But wololo, the PS Vita already has the ability to swap the buttons as you please now days, it was added in the 3.5x updates and your 3.60 can just swap them from the system settings…

Unless of course you aren’t in 3.60… Which you said in a previous post that you tried HENkaku and it ran fine 😐

7. Keep it up! says:

Priceless, better news coming in each day.

8. Pixelbutt says:

Hey I thought it was fruitboompje who helped me as well?

9. Kazuma says:

example :NPXS10104 system settings .rco upload and work.
    Because other options there is rco files .
    system settings
    vs0:app/NPXS10015 FİLES

EXAMPLE : WİFİ_SETTİNGS_PLUGİN.RCO.

NEED A Mini Settings for QA .RCO FİLES HERE ?

10. n says:

We put the folder like in vs0 like the pkg installer with VitaRW ?