PS Vita: Retroarch emulator nightly builds now available for HENkaku

1. makak1984 says:

Nice to have this 🙂 but my concern is to not get ban :/

2. Praf61 says:

soo how do i run games in cps2 and how do i use cores??

3. Mr. MaGoo says:

Awesome, I can’t wait to test this out when it it becomes available for lower firmwares. I am expecially looking forward to a full speed n64 emu. Until then I’ll keep my 2.02 uno with tnz

4. Retro Rider says:

Could you post a tutorial on how to install and run retroarch and roms on it? I haven’t the slightest idea how to right now.

• Rolenzo says:

You use ftp to copy the .vpk file to the vita and then install the vpk by selecting it in the molecule program.

Then open ftp again to copy roms to the vita.

5. Jao says:

@Mr.Magoo
    I believe is better to update to 3.60 before Sony release the 3.61.
    This could be the last opportunity to have psvita fully hacked.

• Seth says:

No its best to have a copy. Download from the official site on your pc then save the update to install offline. Don’t just update to x.xx firmware. Especially if you already have tnv or something.

6. Cheska says:

This is awesome work! Will this allow us to play two/more players on Vita TV now or eventually? You can map up to four controllers on it, so this would make a great multiplayer box with retroarch. I tried to go to the binding controller options, but I can’t select anything besides Vita 1 slot for movement. Anyone else have any luck or ideas?

7. Mikey201 says:

Can someone please tell me where I. Put Sega rooms in molecular shell

• Seth says:

Historically with emulators it doesnt matter where the games go what matters is if the emulator is looking in whatever directory you put them in. So if its not then you need to point it to the proper directory.

8. Deafo says:

View controller configuration in port #0 whenever i try to load a game
    help!

• John says:

Did you find a solution to this problem yet? i have the same problem for CPS1-2!!!
      HELP!

• Zeroba says:

Cps2 currently doesn’t support every game. If it flashes “Vita controller port 0” then goes back to the quick menu it means it isn’t supported currently.
        This applies to all cores, not just cps2, but if it hangs at the dialogue and doesn’t go to the quick menu that’s a whole different issue I can’t help with.

9. Zeroba says:

It might be a good idea to keep an eye on this page and watch for nightly updates rather than waiting on posts. :>

10. seanp2500 says:

i have a whole bunch of bubbles now but none of them seem to work…are the files in wrong dir? when i go to load core there is nothing

• Zeroba says:

The vpks are the cores.
      For example, if you open CATSFC Retroarch, it will open with the CATSFC core loaded. That’s why there’s so many vpks

11. mdmyzery says:

I can’t get a rom to load on any core I just get a error about a eboot.

12. mdmyzery says:

It says ( an error has occured in the following application. (c2-12828-1) saved core file succeeded. ux0:data/psp2core-1470467397-0x00000132955-eboot.bin.psp2dmp )

13. Smurfsmasher94 says:

So if Linux is port-able to the Vita…would it be any harder to port Android then?