3DS: Yellows8 releases stickerhax exploit for Paper Mario Sticker Star game

1. TheRealSlimShady says:

Poor old 3ds…….no comments 🙂
    All i care about is vita and the progess that’s been made!

• ZeroSbr says:

It doesn’t help that the game you need to buy for this sucks, meaning not as many people are going to bother. They will probably just think: “I’ll wait until a hack like HENkaku comes.” And honestly, I really do agree with that logic. Why should I spend $40 on a game I won’t like when I can just wait and have a hack for free eventually?

I’m sure some suckers who don’t mind this game will go for this, but if you’re going to make your exploit hinge on the ownership of a game, making it a popular game is probably the best thing to do.

2. Pepenuts says:

glad i got this game for free before club nintendo rewards were closed

3. Bahamut says:

Why do we want hacks if we can not downgrade? :S

4. Scott says:

Is this any more useful than smilehaxx? There’s supposedly an upcoming hack for Pokémon picross that will be “permanent,” I think y pay hable was vaguely implied. Does this allow root access / CFW on newer firmware? I just don’t see a point. The 3ds scene has been throwing exploits out faster than someone could butter some bread. Smile Basic is an awesome “game,” and it’s $10 (I think), there’s not any reason I can see to buy this for $30 or $40 (I can’t remember the price).

5. Scott says: