[3DS] Release: 3DSXLauncher Loader v.1.0

A message for gamers as the holiday season is here:
Hey Folks, it is the shopping season and that means most of us will be buying gaming stuff in November and December. Wololo.net will be looking for the best deals and let you know about them. For example in July 2016, our twitter followers and mailing list subscribers were among the first to know about an Uncharted 4 Special edition deal for $19, a 75% discount at the time! Follow us on twitter to stay up to date. I also suggest to subscribe to our deals mailing list below for full deal updates. Note: this mailing list is mostly useful for people in the US.

We do not share your email with any third party

• NakedFaerie says:

Wololo, why do you let these idiots still do this ***? Make me a mod so I can ban their dumb ***.
      Your forums would be full of useless posts like this. Just ban their IP and wipe their account if they do this. Thats what I would do.

• Gamr13 says:

Then you’d be incredibly stupid. To start, you’d get a lot of hate for doing so, and in turn reduce the amount of people who access the site, secondly, if he banned all these people who post “useless posts” he would lose ad revenue.

1. Rolenzo says:

One of the neat things I’ve seen with this:

People managed to combine blargsnes with a rom to make the old 3ds run individual snes games similar to how the new 3ds snes games work.

I could see this being very useful.

• Crzo says:

Yeah about that…

N3DS SNES VC >>>>>>>> Blargsnes

• Rolenzo says:

Hey, I agree. That Nintendo 3ds emulator is pretty amazing. There are some games that just don’t run well on it though, like satelliview, slowrom, special chips, etc. So blargsnes is a good solution for those in the meantime.

• thetechdoc says:

I still call bull that o3ds cant play snes games from the eshop…ds lite can emulate snes perfectly ffs

• Zeke says:

Uh… no, no it cannot. DS can’t even play Super Mario World full speed with a SuperCard DSTWO which itself has a small CPU built in. Hardly “perfectly” – as soon as you employ frameskip it’s admission a piece of hardware can’t handle full emulation, and to be honest the only way I ever got it playable on the DS with with frameskip of 1 or 2. Super Mario Kart was basically unplayable no matter what.

N3DS is more powerful than the O3DS, more so than the difference between the DS and the DSi. And even Nintendo can’t get their VC full speed on all SNES games, and that’s dealing with their own hardware emulation their older hardware.

• BenoitRen says:

Nonsense. Even the PSP, which is more powerful than the DS, can’t emulate the SNES well.

2. NakedFaerie says:

I thought there already was a way to make CIAs? I’ve converted a few 3DS to CIA and I have a few homebrew which are both 3DSX and CIA so what is so good about this?
    There are a lot of tools out there if you know where to look and what to look for.

• Crzo says:

Read the article again, this is not to convert 3DS files to CIA at all and infact there are some homebrews that are developed both in cia and 3dsx format, but there are a lot of other homebrews that are 3dsx only and thus you have to enter the homebrew laumcher to use them, that’s the point of this launcher, to have 3dsx homebrew only straight from your home menu.