[3DS] Release: 3DSXLauncher Loader v.1.0
What is 3DSXLauncher Loader?
From the author:
3DSXLauncher Loader is a CIA forwarder for 3DSX homebrews. It means you can “convert” a 3DSX homebrew to a CIA one (in reality it’s not converted but it’s just executed with a modified version of hblauncher_loader by yellows8).
At the moment only simple homebrews can be executed with this (since there isn’t a menu to, for example, apply rules from descriptor files) and when you’ll try to exit from an homebrew, it will be restarted automatically (cause a system reboot is needed to return home menu. This is what HBL by smealum does in original hblauncher_loader).
The devloper credits Yellows8 for pretty much most of the work that led to this release.
Download & use 3DSXLauncher Loader
- Place your 3DSX homebrew in files folder
- Optional: Customize banner, icon and SFX sound in files folder
- Exec the bat file and follow the on screen instructions
- Place the pl folder from the result of the process in the root of SD
- Install the resulting CIA file
Source: Rinnegatamante on /talk