Gamecube & Wii emulator Dolphin 5.0 released

1. A Dolphin says:

Yay!

2. CosmicTacoCat says:

Dude, this is awesome! I’ve tried dolphin only once before and that might have been about 4 years ago when i had a crappy laptop.

3. Dragar says:

I’d have to say the biggest feature for me is using Wiimotes without Toshiba BT stack!

4. Obito says:

If only they added support for Emulated Nunchuck and Wiimote Plus, that would be great, cause what I want to play is Skyward Sword.

5. Seth says:

This is great! I wish i had some money so I could send it to them. The amount of things fixed is super impressive.

6. meysam25 says:

where is ps3 emalator ?
    dose it have any progress ?

• lol says:

just buy a ps3, they are cheap for crying out loud

• Zeke says:

“just buy a wii, they are cheap for crying out loud”

Is what you could say about Dolphin too, but bearing in mind the PS3 came out at a similar time to the Wii it’s not unreasonable to expect a PS3 emulator to have made some advances from a novice point of view.

7. Cars2fan says:

Cars 2 still crashes on start.

8. Me says:

3DS stereoscopic ??????????
    Why 3DS? Not 3D only? rsrs

9. Zeke says:

I like this idea because there’s plenty of great titles available – some very underrated – for both the GameCube and Wii, but not having used Dolphin before I wonder if it’d be as easy a buying a cheap Wii/HDMI converter/GC controller and using ModMii to do all the heavy lifting and if the emulation quality (i.e. framerate, graphical accuracy) would be comparable to the real thing.

10. M4ttes says:

Emulator works great. Thanks to all people involved.
    But Wii Games are “hard to play” because of the controller setup. Do you guys use an original wiimote/nunchuk/lightbar on your PC? Any other solutions?

Greets from Germany

• BiaryBandit says:

Yes, best to just use a real wiimote. Emulated wii controls will never be very good – just the nature of the games.

• seedlord says:

Im playing zelda twilight Princess with 360 Controller. Works fine. Had Some trouble getting the fish in game but i figured it out.

11. This paragraph is truly a good one it helps new the web visitors, who are wishing in favor of blogging.