Heads up: 1 Year Playstation Plus Code $39.99 (33% off) on Amazon again (as of 11/20/2017, 2pm, JST)

PSP/PS Vita release: GBA emulator UO gpSP Kai v3.4 test 4 build 225

1. Hardy says:

Nice! do you know if its work with the game2vhbl plugin on vita?

2. Darth Agnon says:

Can anyone confirm whether this build fixes Batman Begins? (It didn’t work on the previous version I’ve been using ’til now)

• Dockotis says:

Why don’t you test it out?
      It’s not hard if you been using the other version thus far.
      You can answer that question yourself, and maybe answer it for others.

• Yoshinatsu Ryou says:

Seems to boot and run fine as much as I tried it.

3. Calcifer (makes me puke) says:

Vhbl version? I would really like to know how to make eboots compatible with Vhbl as i use it a lot on my Vita 😛

4. fucl says:

Doesnt even launch for me, it crashes vhbl and forced exit.

5. Salar says:

Good news for vita , its been quite silence for vita

6. naughneighs says:

perfect! i just got a psp again, hopefully hamtaro ham ham heartbreak will work in this update

7. game4deal says:

wow ,that is a good news … gonna check more from “game4deal”

8. seth says:

Surprising to hear anything regarding psp and almost even more to hear anything about the vita since it “died” (almost only because psp os can be put on some vita systems)

9. Calcifer says:

VHBL version is here. since no one else decided to link files to vhbl here they are. —-> EBOOT.PBP (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxYyBtBb_OSyU2lBa2s1RG16bU0)
    dir.cfg (is set up for gpsp folder. automatic saving works you just have to re-enable for each game)

10. invaderyoyo says:

This version makes a high pitched sound when I play Aria of Sorrow. I’m on a psp go. Anyone know of a way to fix that?

• ErikPshat says:

Good sound in the game. Even quite low. Try a different ROM, for example, to another region “Castlevania – Aria of Sorrow (U)(GBATemp)”

11. ZeroSbr says:

This actually seems to be better than the 3.5 mod fork I found on some Spanish site. Runs Boktai 2 better, runs Mega Man Zero 2 and 3 with no visual glitches, and also has cheat support. I’d say this is the definitive version so far.

• ZeroSbr says:

Actually, scratch that. MMZ 2/3 still have the same visual glitches, but Boktai 2 still runs better with no frameskip than before.

12. Caio says:

” official developer Takka ”
    Wasn’t Exophase the official developer?

• wololo says:

I’d need to dig. Takka is always the name I’ve seen associated to this project, as far as I can remember, but I joined the PSP scene in 2006.

• LUIS says:

Takka is NOT the official dev for sure. Exophase has even docs around pointing out mistakes in Takkas work, and is one of the reasons why exophase won’t release any more open source codes, since as you even thought this was Takkas work and not Exophase.
        The marvelous mips and assembly code was done by Exophase.

• Bah says:

Any chance of correcting this?

• ErikPshat says:

Exophase: main developer – Official release “gpSP” latest v0.9.
      takka: developer – UnOfficial release “UO gpSP kai” latest v3.4 test 3 build 92.

13. fatman01923 says:

Not working on my ps vita running latest version of TN-V. 3.18 :C Seems like the emulator loads but only the blue background shows up. If I press x it loads the only rom in there and if I press triangle after the game loads it crashes. :C

• ErikPshat says:

You remade EBOOT.PBP for PSP-version for PS Vita version?

• fatman01923 says:

I just downloaded the files from the link in the main article and tried to load it. I also tried the eboot that was made in the comments for vhbl. But it’s okay I am using build 223 and it’s good enough haha. Thanks a lot though. 🙂

• ErikPshat says:

I think enough to change the way in “dir.cfg”

# dir config

# default rom dir
          !ms0:/PSP/VHBL/gpSP/GBA/ROM

# default save dir
          !ms0:/PSP/VHBL/gpSP/GBA/SAV

# default cfg dir
          !ms0:/PSP/VHBL/gpSP/GBA/CFG

# default screen shot dir
          !ms0:/PSP/VHBL/gpSP/GBA/SS

# default cheat dir
          !ms0:/PSP/VHBL/gpSP/GBA/CHT

14. Jhon says:

using either the dpad or the analog stick (your choice, configurable). This works well, but use the analog for movement and the dpad for menus, you’ve got to pick one or the other.

15. Javier Monterroso says:

font init Error!! On ark menu in my ps vita 1000 :(, i used the dir.cfg and eboot for vhbl posted here ….

• ErikPshat says:

In the folder “cfg” find a file “english.fnt” or “your_language.fnt”.
      Which path is it written? The path to the folder “FONT” written relative to the folder where is EBOOT.PBP

16. Leongundemdown says:

Sadly GTA Advance does not work again..i’ll still be waiting (echo) waiting waiting and waiting…..

17. vkurera says:

Boot game, hear sound but black screen? Is there anyone have same problem, i use psp pro c-2

18. MrkDry says:

Be carefull, it crashes if nploader.prx is on.