How to Install and run Linux on your PS4

1. Jpsk8 says:

Ps4 jailbreak is the best…..

2. You don't have to know says:

You can use fiddler2 proxy. You can set it up in network settings and redirect to any page via fiddler auto-response function. This is the 3rd way. 😉

3. Tail870 says:

“Нет сигнала”
    From Russia with love!

4. LakiLova says:

Hi,
    It seems that a version 1.76 very few!

5. games says:

3.15 when will be ?

6. Adrian Boner says:

Ok in a few months we will be able to obtain our lvd keys and get simply get some unsigned goodies btw the sony gave up on its current console owners to make another redesigned console to strengthen its security flaws so there you have it.

7. Handy says:

For some reason I was able to just load my browser and run Linux. No need for the User Guide or Router thing. How’s that? Is it because I updated using GTA5?

8. WTF says:

Why ? Still can not comprehend why anyone would want to run Linux on a PS4 when it can easily run on any PC.
    The exploit is a big step but until there is a CFW then there will never be full control on the PS4 and yes it should included running backups if so desired. Faster loading and not wearing out your expensive laser.That’s the whole point in hacking the PS4.
    Until then I don’t see the point of this. It’s a waste of time.

• Fimo says:

“The exploit is a big step but until there is a CFW then there will never be full control on the PS4”
      Today for the 1.76 FW: Root privilege + full access memory (outside the sandbox) + run unsigned code = Full Control

• WTF says:

Full control would be the ability to run PS4 games on. Which it can’t. That why we all brought a PS4. Not to run Linux on. It’s a gaming console FFS. This is useless and has no control

• Cecile says:

Hello, I do believe your site might be having internet browser compatibility problems.
          When I take a look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in Internet
          Explorer, it’s got some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to provide you with a quick heads
          up! Besides that, excellent site!

9. sam says:

can you tell me whats the purpose of this ?? can we play pirate games ???

10. Fimo says:

Really nice tutorial ! 🙂
    But honestly how many people are concerned and will use it ? … maybe zero !?
    A first step to make and grow the community would be to release a new webkit exploit working on 2.xx FW.

PS:
    – The Jailbreak requires 2 exploits: webkit expl 1.76 to run a piece of code + kernel exploit to have root provilege / exit sandbox (declose expl runs on 2.00 FW… 2.57 max?)
    – people who are expecting soon a new kernel exploit on 3.xx are dreaming.

• Far2great says:

I recall the first group of people that was able to run linux and played Pokémon said their are many flaws in the system which mean that their are many ways for great possibilities

11. Fat says:

But this is only for linux. The difference is that geohot find the master key on the ps3 , here find “only” a exploit to install linux and not the key to run CFW or games. Or is diffence?

12. Davee says:

Useless and nonsense what’s the point of this ? I salute the hackers for their work, but stop lying to ourselves we all want a CFW, i’m never gonna install Linux on my console it’s a total waste of time sorry.

13. D-Ecks says:

Here is new, much easier way – “magic dns” without any router reconfig or link clicking. See it in my post.

14. Jogy says:

Einfach in der Host datei umleiten. Gibt es 1000 Anleitungen für.

15. sig says:

i wonder how to run an emulator from console, i saw someone did it but lost the link on how

16. Vektast says:

I want to see a linux on ps4 with deskop gui, because it would be more funny, just like it was in CCC’s failoverflow video.

17. sig says:

Useless and nonsense what’s the point of this ? that is useless and nonsense comment, if u dont understand the value of running linux on the console then u for sure are on the wrong site.if u want cfw then u should come back in maybe months or years.

18. RobMx says:

I look forward to new information about this post, he is publishing in Brazil to help understand the Portuguese learn. Thank Wololo.

19. John says:

I want emulator more than linux. Any emulators for ps1, ps2, fc, sfc, pce, neogeo, n64, dc.. etc that will be great. Ps4 should powerful enough. At least had 8gb ram inside. Does someone knew programming. That maybe can modify code from pc environment to suit ps4. (X86)

• Chelsey says:

I simply couldn’t leave your site before suggesting that I really enjoyed the
      usual information an individual supply to your
      guests? Is going to be again often to check out new
      posts

20. Scyther says:

Are the driver for the linux writen yet?

Linux on ps4 could be use to do scientific computing if we can use the GPU.

Anyone has info on the “power” of that linux? (or a link to where I could get these info, I can’t find anything on google
    Thanks

• Arlette says:

Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites
      I stumbleupon everyday. It’s always interesting to read articles from other authors and practice a little something from other
      sites.

21. Salar says:

Looking forward to it , a great news for the scene , i hope that the driver with the graphic works fine , i heard about networking issue ( i have a ps4 running on 3.15 🙁 ) i guess getting steam os to work with PS4 will become the next biggest step, but it will require lots of working to be done , for example designing the controller , and the drivers to communicate with the controller , and secound that sony wont come up with a plan to go against valve to hard code something inside the images that wont allow us to run it on PS4. i guess time will tell.
    thanks to everyone in the community for hard working

22. Sal says:

I must thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this
    blog. I am hoping to view the same high-grade content from you in the future as well.

In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own website now 😉

23. Having read this I believed it was really enlightening. I appreciate you
    spending some time and effort to put this short article together.
    I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and posting comments.
    But so what, it was still worthwhile!

24. An intriguing discussion is worth comment. I do
    think that you ought to write more on this topic, it may not be a taboo subject but usually people don’t talk about such topics.
    To the next! Many thanks!!

25. I always spent my half an hour to read this web site’s articles all the
    time along with a mug of coffee.

26. Wow! After all I got a web site from where I can genuinely
    take helpful information regarding my study and knowledge.

27. We should be cautious even though picking a locksmith,
    as we will need a skilled that will be ready to securely safe our
    treasured items. Here are several things you are able to do to prevent
    these types of situations:. This is one of the miracles an auto locksmith can perform.

28. He left behind the prayer rug so that anyone clever enough would see the pattern and escape.
    • Don’t forget to check its compatibility with your building structure and the ability of the system to
    deliver a good sound quality which depends on the structure of your home.
    Make sure you clean your face thoroughly before moisturizing.

29. I do not even know how I stopped up here, but I believed this submit was once great.
    I do not recognise who you’re but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger if you happen to are not already.
    Cheers!

30. Maps, Addresses and Driving Directions to important places such as: Local Hospital Emergency Medical
    or “Walk-In” Clinics; Bank, ATM and Money Exchange; Airport,
    Train Station,and Bus Stations; Post Office, Fed – Ex,
    UPS or other Express Mailing Businesses; Grocery Stores, Butcher, Baker, Liquor Stores,
    or other Essential Stores; Internet Caf or Business
    Center; Recommended Restaurants, Cafes, Clubs, or Thoroughfares; Local Places of Worship with phone numbers.
    1940 Tigertail Blvd, Unit 2 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33004. This
    is one of the miracles an auto locksmith can perform.

31. Celesta says:

Possibly it would be best to ask for pipe insulation,” but either term will
    be familiar to the guys in the plumbing aisle.

32. I have to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this site.
    I really hope to view the same high-grade content from
    you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to
    get my own, personal site now 😉

33. Adele says:

Liquor rehabs generally focus first on clearing the body system from the physical dependence on alcohol so that the substance addiction healing could
    then occur.

34. Victor worked for Aspen Commercial Security and has been continually grateful for the knowledge they have
    shared with him. They are very inexpensive
    and can be found at your local department or hardware store.
    Only the pins and tumblers of the locks are replaced, thereby invalidating existing keys.

35. Hello it’s me, I am also visiting this website regularly, this website is genuinely nice and the viewers are
    in fact sharing pleasant thoughts.

36. Katrina says:

The determination of these behavioral weather changes suggests
    that lasting changes in genetics expression, within certain areas of
    the brain, may add significantly to the substance addiction phenotype.

37. Nichole says:

We absolutely love your blog and find many of your post’s to be
    exactly I’m looking for. Do you offer guest writers to
    write content for you? I wouldn’t mind composing a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write in relation to here.
    Again, awesome web log!

38. Jocelyn says:

Do your greatest to shut off the power and water provide to whatever
    you are operating on so you do not get wet and/or
    electrocuted in the course of the job.

1. April 5, 2016

[…] qualquer forma, o tutorial passo a passo pode ser encontrado no blog do Wololo. Lembrando que, por agora, o Linux do PS4 não faz absolutamente nada (acho que essa versão […]

2. April 21, 2016