Playstation Vita System Software 3.57 is now available – Fixes Tom’s & Gas’ Custom Bubbles and current eCFWs!

The Zett

Usually located at the end of the Alphabet.

1. hobbitsalsa says:

I just dusted off my Vita FW(3.15) and I want to install some 8 & 16 bit emulators. Can anyone help?

2. shiro says:

Just got myself a Vita a few days ago (yay).

I have questions though: I updated my system to 3.57, would it still be possibe to use the methods here on the site to install the PSP emu?

Also, once installed, how do I go back from the PSP emu to Vita once I’m done playing?

• Jairtheshadow says:

Did you not read the article?…

• SsJVasto says:

Answers:
      – No (well, not as of right now)
      – Press the HOME button (the PS logo on the left-hand side of the console, under the D-Pad). It will bring back the LiveArea, where you can swipe down-left to close the app.

3. SsJVasto says:

Good riddance. Facebook is useless.

4. Angel Centeno says:

Just so you guys know theres a major problem with this update you cannot access PSN or the PS Store you will get an eternal Please Wait, so if you havented updated yet then for gods sake DONT at least download games first before you get this annoying seemingly unstoppable bug

• d@rk51d3 says:

Not a FW problem as far as I can tell. It’s the store that’s borked. Worked fine for the first few days on 3.57, then died last Thursday (when we get the store updates here). Not all 3.57 Vitas are affected.

It’s been up and down sporadically, but all the other PSN services are working (most of the time – messages was a bit funny for a couple of days). Download queue is hit and miss. Managed to grab a few games a couple of days ago, before it died again.
      (Pure Chess is free for PS3 and VITA at the moment)

5. mrt says:

does the email thing still works in 3.57? i mean can i install vhbl in email way?

6. Jeff says:

Is there exploit for 3.57 in the us?

7. Cram says:

Any update sir??

8. Emman says:

Can i update 3.55 to the latest firmware without affecting my mimana exploit for tn-v? Can i still use it?? Im looking forward for the help.