Heads up: 1 Year Playstation Plus Code $39.99 (33% off) on Amazon again (as of 11/20/2017, 2pm, JST)

Wii U emulator – Cemu 1.3.0 Wii U emulator for Windows released, Cemu 1.3.1 in progress

1. nebu_187 says:

I worked with all sorts of emulators trough the years.
    Honestly, ive given up on them. I only like sandboxed emulators like the psp in vita or wii & gamecube in a wiiu because its native.
    all the rest is *** and enoys the *** out of me, no emulator is flawless and all a pain in the *** to configure.
    fidling and making stuff work is just not satisfying anymore if the endresult still isnt perfect.
    Just my opnion 🙂

• Alaster says:

What are you talking about?! GBA-M, Dolphin and DeSmuMe work *amazingly* well ~almost perfect~ with minimum configuration required, especially the GBA ones! They also allow you to exceed the original machine’s capabilities adding support for higher resolutions, filters and (even greater) anti-aliasing. Even PCSX2 and Project64 have come a huge way and work so well at most games that honestly, they deserve a new view on them. There are people that *actually* work on emulators, as in coding and talking with users and co-operating and debugging and so on, you know. Even if you have literally worked on emulators I find your post immensely offensive toward the work of all these people and totally misleading. Just because you have an opinion doesnt mean you get to post whatever you like. Otherwise: facts 🙂

• ddeerr says:

Jokes on you. Emulators this days are much better than the native official counterparts. Mednafen is actually more faithful to the ps1, than the ps3/vita/psp emulator for said console. Do not blame the emulator for being ***.

2. Selisho says:

Got around 18-30 FPS in Mario Kart 8 using an i5-6600K and GTX 560SE, its playable,however all other games are only flickering blackscreen or crash. The screenshot of Pikmin 3 makes me really happy hope the games is ”soon playable” I nearly bought a wii u only for this game

• wurst says:

and now you are just pirating them instead…

• Selisho says:

No normally I play at a friends consol, is this piracy I dont think so ? But it never actualy catched me to buy an Wii U myself and i think “playable soon” means more like 30-40FPS, not really Playable or fun at all (Even for the next years). Its more about trying, technical possibilities and maybe it will catch me and I buy a Wii U. Therefor i dont think that an Emulators (+ in this early status) can actualy replace a consol, I mean Nintendo consols are Family/Multiplayer consols so ist wouldn make sense to think that this emulator could replace the actual consol and think of the gamepads etc….

• Frankmesiter says:

It’s piracy because instead of purchasing the game with a license to play it on a Wii U Console, you are downloading the game instead. Nintendo loses out on not only a software sale, but a hardware sale too since you are using a emulator to replace the console.

If that’s not piracy, I’m not sure what is.

• Bob says:

It doesn’t matter if its piracy because you can’t prove that he would have eventually bought a console and the game, meaning they aren’t missing out on any hardware or software sales.

• ElfenTaiga says:

If he wants to pirate just let the man pirate. You’re not going to change anything. Pirates gonna pirate.

• bronhinho says:

stop trying to justify piracy. just accept that you’re a scumbag and move on, nothing wrong with that.

• Joel says:

Who cares? Why do people always need to police what others are doing. Stop acting like a white knight everyone has pirated something in their life (music, movies, games, computer software etc) get off our high horse and realize you’re a “scumbag” like the rest of us.

• GetOverYourself says:

Yeah because I’m sure you don’t pirate anything including movies, music, etc… huh Peter Pan? Anyone who crys about piracy is a hypocritical idiot and nobody cares about your opinion. Stop commenting on articles about emulators trying to spread your pathetic agenda.

• dante says:

no one needs to justify piracy, cause everyone pirates something whether it is a series, movie, music, games whatever you did or still pirate something. So every single one who tries to make as if they are so holy and not pirating something can just keep their righteous opinion to themselves.
            I pirate a lot of pc games, series and movies, but I also buy a heck of a lot of them. My psvita digital collection stands at 90+ titles, my wiiu at 45+ and my ps4 games at almost 40+ ( and I dont even own a ps4 yet).
            I own pc games on steam and GOG, but I only buy games I really think is worth my money.

Now go watch your pirated series or movie or listen to your pirated song and leave the other pirates to do as they please

• Arnaldo says:

who cares?

3. littlewater says:

Great! :p but I’d like to post here the release date should be 2016 not 2015 😀

4. Emulator-Chan says:

>19-20 fps
    >A much smoother experience

Okay, lmao.

5. Mud says:

Wii U emulator – Zelda Wind Maker running on Cemu 1.3.0 (screenshot by Miguel Gomez)

Lol anyone else catch the error.?

Wind Maker