PS Vita hack: Developer 173210 to release ePSP exploit for Christmas

1. Rikku says:

Not fun anymore

2. Rolenzo says:

protip: The best way to stay turned is to ensure you have a computer chair that spins

3. Rain says:

Cool I suppose. Still holding out hope for that native firmware…

4. bob says:

Any chance that it can be delayed? i ask because i remember somewhere that said that hackers are going to ddos xbox and playstation AGAIN on Christmas, and it would suck if it is released and sony pulled it before anyone could download.

• Zeke says:

Yeah what’s up with DDOS attacking console servers round Xmas anyway? Just to upset all the boys and girls who got a shiny new Xbone/PS4 and can’t register it and connect to PSN? Seems very mean-spirited and grinchy…

5. macsmister says:

Why release another exploit now? Why not wait until the new firmware comes out? I just don’t get it.

• TehCupcakes says:

Probably because it’s available on EU, whereas the current exploitable game is not. Still, I agree with you, but I’m fortunate enough to use a NA account.

6. DeadPool says:

This might not be the right place, but… i had the ape escape exploit for 3.50 then i upgraded to 3.51 but it got rid of my exploit save. My question is can i still use that as an exploit? i never deleted it. if not, is it possible to install VHBL and ARK through the email app hack? if no to both, is this the only way to get a current psp exploit game if i only have a vita and a computer? no ps3 to transfer

• Loot says:

With the email hack, basically anything is possible since you can write directly to the memory card. So to answer your question – yes with the email hack this is possible.

7. Darksahdow says:

Hey, I think this is out! Released an hour ago on twitter

8. mellama says:

thanks… I guess

9. ryanrudolf says:

metal gear solid portable ops / plus

10. Anonymous says:

Nobody cares…..

11. Sky Koay says:

my ps vita is version 3.55 update to 3.60 for hack

1. December 20, 2015

[…] comes mere hours after he announced he would release the exploit as a Christmas present to the scene. Remember, it is likely Sony will pull the game from the PSN by Monday, so if you’re […]