Revitalize Homebrew competition: vote for your favorite PS Vita homebrews!
You can now vote for your favorite homebrews in the Revitalize competition. As a reminder, there’s a total of $1000 in cash to win, and the prizes are as follows:
- $400 for the best entry *
- $300 for the second best entry *
- $100 for Wololo’s favorite open source entry (this can be cumulative with one of the 2 prizes above)
- $100 for the best color emulator (think 8 bit or above, no gameboy/gameboy color)
- $100 for the best non emulator homebrew
I want to thank once again everyone who participated. We’ve received high quality entries and this has been awesome. Here are the voting threads, on our /talk forums:
- Vote for the Best ($400) and Second Best ($300) entries here
- Vote for the best emulator ($100) here
- Vote for the best (non emulator) homebrew here
You have until December 15th to cast your vote. After that we’ll review the votes and announce the winners. I’ll also announce my personal prize at that point.
* As a reminder, the mods and myself reserve the right to pick a different winner for whatever reason, including but not limited to suspicions of fraud in the votes.