Minimur, WTH Happened This Week? PS2 on PS4! Attack on Titan News & Gravity Rush Re-mastered
Well, among news about a PS Vita game, the megaton that is PS2 games working on PS4, and also game delays, Take a look!
With Fallout 4 now out you’d expect to see a few interesting things pop up, one of which being a number, which is callable in the game! Amongst that, though, is some Final Fantasy news, and also Deus Ex: Mankind Divided!
Attack on Titan game has been known about for a while, but recently Koei Tecmo released a few screenshots detailing the killing of Titans, take a look at the album below.
Some new information was that using the 3DMG actually makes use of gas, meaning you’ll have to be cautious and can’t run around the titan willy nilly.
Additionally, you can send commands to your group so you can either spread out or attack the titan.
Judging by what we know at the moment, it’s shaping up to be a pretty nice game. I’ve got it on my watch list for sure, the release for it will be winter for Japan and sometime next year for the west!
With the announcement that is PS2 games on PS4, Sony are requesting your thoughts and ideas on what PS2 games you’d like to see on the console, personally, I’d like to see Timesplitters and the one, the only Need For Speed Underground!
Give them a tweet and tell them about what you want on to bring to the PS4!
The only thing I’m worried about, would be how it runs on the PS4, be it digitally or via physical disc.
— PlayStation UK (@PlayStationUK) November 20, 2015
For those of you who haven’t played Gravity Rush, or have done and would like to play it at a higher resolution and smoother, you will have to wait one week less that what you initially thought, as the release date for the game has been pushed forward, and will now be releasing on 2/02/2016
I personally won’t be getting it, truth be told I didn’t enjoy it too much on the vita.
In the midst of more remasters and remakes, Resident Evil 6 has been rated for Xbox/Playstation to come to the new consoles.
Follow this link to see for yourselves:
An announcement is only inevitable at this point, as per routine. But we can’t always be too sure, with the Vita listing of Ratchet & Clank: Nexus, which we never heard anything else of…
Who here was excited for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided? Well, it seems you’ll be excited for even longer now….
With an original release date of 23/02/2016, it’s been pushed back all the way to August, and will now be releasing on 23/08/2016
See here for a full breakdown: https://www.deusex.com/news/Deus-Ex-Mankind-Divided-New-Release-Date
Essentially, the are not compromising on quality and want to ensure that a sequel lives up to the franchise’s legacy, hopefully, an extra 6 months should do that!
Like any good game that is littered with easter eggs; Fallout 4 has a number in the game, which is 1-888-4-VAULT-TEC – Polygon did a bit of investigating and it seems that this is actually a real number, they recorded the results to share it with all of us!
Here comes some good news for G/Final Fantasy fans, is that the final entry of the FF-13 trilogy, Lightning returns, will be released next month – for a small and reasonable price of £12.99, but not only that, it’ll be an additional 10% off on it’s first week on Steam.
I played LR, and it was a nice change in tone for the series as a whole, so I’d definitely recommend picking it up for that price!
Weekly Blog Round-Up
241. Tetris was the first game played in space.
242. Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro was heavily reworked after 9/11 due to its New York setting. Dialogue, levels and overall structure were changed after the attack.
243. The first Resident Evil was originally conceived as a first-person shooter.
244. Resident Evil Code: Veronica was meant to be the third game in the series on the then ‘next-gen’ Sega Saturn while Nemesis was due to be a current-gen PS1 spin-off. Capcom made a deal with Sony, however, that meant Nemesis became Resi 3.
245. Trying to leave the mansion in Resident Evil 5’s Lost In Nightmares DLC three times lets you play the add-on with the original game’s fixed cameras.
246. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Vader’s apprentice Starkiller took his title from Luke Skywalker’s name in the original drafts of Star Wars.
247. Skylanders has sold over 175 million toys.
248. End to end, all those toys would stretch between LA and Melbourne.
249. Skylanders has generated $2 billion in revenue.
250. In Deus Ex Human Revolution, the aircraft used to transport Jensen originally had the number ‘800 B-EE’ on the side. It was changed to ‘B-EE 008 when it was realised it looked like the word ‘Boobee’.
For those of you who have Fallout 4, how is it?