Wii U Emulator: Cemu 1.1.0 released
The Wii U emulator that became an instant success, Cemu, is out with update 1.1.0.
Wii U Emulator Cemu 1.1.0: What’s new?
Developer Exzap announced on GBATemp yesterday that he has rewritten the graphics backend, which has the side effect of fixing a bunch of graphic bugs, and should make bug fixing and improvements easier in the future. He mentions Shovel Knight is now working and playable.
This is a welcome update from most users, although there is still no support for AMD GPUs.
The full changelog:
- New future-proof GPU7 shader assembly to GLSL decompiler (work-in-progress)
- Fixed a few bugs in color and depth buffer emulation.
- Added more system functions, leading to higher compatibility.
- Added hacky support for DRC rotation. Right click on the render window & drag to change the orientation
- Implemented some background logic for audio emulation. No audio output yet.
Wii U Emulator Download – Cemu 1.1.0
You can download Cemu 1.1.0 on the official site here