Humble Bundle monthly for August gets you a Hat in time, the Escapists 2, and Conan exiles + $100 worth of games for $12. (Affiliate link)

PS Vita: How to add custom Background Music to your custom Theme

1. Stanislav says:

I wonder when Vita is hacked?

2. ALDREAD says:

first—->

3. A przy doborze rekuperatora przede którymkolwiek chodzi rozliczyć baczność na:

– urodzajność:

Stwierdza mule powietrza rekuperator jest w goszczenie przepompować w czynu jednokrotnej ery

4. Amazing blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers?
    I’m planning to start my own site soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
    Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices
    out there that I’m totally confused .. Any suggestions?
    Many thanks!

5. Stormy says:

I’ve followed all the steps multiple times now. The music never plays ever.

6. A.Sh says:

at9tool download says (Generating link. Please wait 1 seconds) forever

7. Derick says:

what is a theme folder and how do i get one

8. fierce douche says:

which folder is the theme folder?!

9. LiT says:

How about 2 BGMs?
    I have a custom theme I’m working on and I have 2 awesome themes for them.

10. Emme says:

Hi, whenever I paste the text on cmd(shift+rightclick), I continue to get an error saying “Not supported param”. The .at9 file is generated but it’s empty (size. 0 byte). The wave param is the same as you wrote in the guide (both size and type) and the in the notepad++, everything is as I wrote in the file’s names.
    So, why doesn’t the music plays only the custom BGM of my previews theme?
    Please answer^^