Heads up. Humble Monthly this month gets you Destiny 2 + about $100 worth of games for $12, yours to keep. In other news, God of War PS4 Pro Limited Edition might or might not ship with firmware 4.73. (Affiliate links)

Playstation 4 System Software 3.11 has been released!

The Zett

Usually located at the end of the Alphabet.

1. Franky says:

*This just in; Sony plans to release and update that’ll create updates so you can install useless updates while you install useless updates.

*Not really doe.

• Adam Fox says:

sounds like Windows already….an update to fix a problem, then update that update to fix the problem the update fixed while creating another one…..a year later, release a Service Pack that has all the CRITCAL updates on one download!

• Thrawn says:

But you’re still required to install the first faulty update so that the vulnerability is available to be patched by the consecutive following updates… even in a service pack. 🙂

2. warfaren says:

Sony are just amusing with their updates. This is all they’ve worked on since the last time they released an update?

• TehCupcakes says:

It’s not to say it’s all they’ve worked on, but this was all that was stable and fully tested. They likely had a deadline for this particular feature and pushed out a firmware release because it was ready, even though no other features are ready at this point.

3. cracker says:

No “stability updates”??

4. Mike says:

Could I still go online without updating 3.11?

5. Crim says:

3.11 update was compulsory for me otherwise i couldn’t use the online services

6. Rowan says:

seemed to be forced upon me

7. jlo138 says:

I just played my ps4 the other day. I seen an update and just ignored it. I don’t pay for online gaming so I just leave it be. One day I’m sure I’ll have a game that will force an update but until then…

• jlo138 says:

Lol. Just seen a new avatar attached to my name and I realized I misspelled my email. That just shows you can type anything which I believe Wololo has mentioned before.

• IN3VITABL3 says:

Doesnt mean you shouldn’t update if play offline because some updates will be beneficial and just common sense to do so, unless custom, if course.

8. cfoordddd says:

any hack news on fw 1.76? or is it better i update to 3.11?

9. PlaGeRaN says:

250MB for an avatar update….. seriously Sony you could have done and apt-get update rather.

10. ps4 news says:

i don’t think their is any issue to update it for a game lover. if you use your system just for the sake of playing your favourite game then you should update it as soon as you see new update for the sake of enjoying the new changes. I recommend you to update it because i do it and its perfect with new version.

11. Anthony says:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on ig. Regards