Heads up: 1 Year Playstation Plus Code $39.99 (33% off) on Amazon again (as of 11/20/2017, 2pm, JST)

Qwikrazor releases new exploit game for PS Vita Firmware 3.55 (NA & JP)!

The Zett

Usually located at the end of the Alphabet.

1. kill_face says:

Hey so can anyone please point me in the right direction. I got the game so now what do I do next thank you.

2. fuccboi says:

I guess yuropoors are *** outta luck then…

3. marconi says:

will this game, if i buy it will help me in letting me play PSP games on my PS vita?

4. bhen10 says:

Hi I had ark-2 running but the themes is just black and white how can i use onemenu or 138menu?please need help.

5. Sergio says:

Should I update. I am on 2.02 and I use UNO exploit

6. R3guy says:

Any hope for us guys from Region 3 (Hong Kong)?

7. ernesto says:

just downloaded the game
    can anyone please tell me what to do next

8. Halo says:

Is it still works? Because iI tried to download thegame and it gives me an error in the plaistation website!

9. Ryan says:

For all who were having the purchase error on the playstation website, try it now. It just worked for me.

10. Shadow says:

i got this all done, but how do i install emulators? or iso?

11. Triplecrank says:

Ok I’m new to all of this but I’ve got the Ark bubble up. I I really want to do is play some of my favorite snes games. Where go from here?

12. Triplecrank says:

Ok I’m new to all of this but I’ve got the Ark bubble up. I I really want to do is play some of my favorite snes games. Where do i go from here?

13. David says:

Hi. I am new here and i have a question?

If i use the xploit qith my USA account. When i change to my EU account the bubble with ARK still existing?

Thanks

14. Shadow says:

I got the ark bubble !How to I get snes, game boy advance and n64 emulators and psp iso’s on here ?

15. Hmmmm says:

I’ve done everything to get my TN-V bubble running but for some reason I can not open the recovery menu. I can still see all of and run all of my PSP backups but when i launch my bubble holding R the recovery menu doesn’t pop up so I can install 6.60 files. Anyone else have this issue?

16. Clint says:

Come on somebody needs to make a video to install snes9xtyl and the and other programs. I’ve had onemenu and 138 menu work on this exploit but that’s it. I’m very new to this and really need the help.

17. Boy says:

OK, I’m very afraid, I’d rather wait a definite version to unlock my vita. Or someone do a video tutorial.. =]

18. Ron says:

Hello should i download it now or not?is it already patched?

19. Hannah says:

Could someone please teach me how to hack my vita? Is it even called hack?? I just got my ps vita yesterday and it’s making me feel real silly. Would love to install and run psp games on it. Help me please! myrjamhannah@gmail.com

20. Alvaro says:

I bought the game yesterday and it worked like a charm!

21. hrdkandy says:

Hey guys looking to exploit my vita again, when is the next exploit, this one would have been pulled by now I would imagine.

22. k00lie says:

still works but need to make a us account with a us address buy a psn network card and redeem the code to add funds to wallet once done download to ps3 and transfer to vita

23. Fabco says:

i have the japanese version of the game but is the exploit available for it or not?

24. Snipezthekid says:

Does this exploit still work as of today please answer

25. Juan Manuel says:

This exploit is still working??

• Ivie says:

I’ve got Tn-v installed via mimana Iyar chronicles. Ive actually got 3 bubbles with TN-v… anywho, that works, and i’m sure i could get PSP isos… but what i want is the SNES emulators, so i tried getting onemenu going thru the recovery of tn-v, ok i go that and i can see the “games menu” great, i can play the PSP demos im using for bubbles, but i cant get to the Zip menu, someone please help me

26. What’s new?
    Something I have not fully understood. Can anyone clarify how
    best to
    do it? A lot of
    opinions here explained, I’m lost, and I really do
    the wrong conclusions. Thank you all beforehand for youjr help.