Heads up: 1 Year Playstation Plus Code $39.99 (33% off) on Amazon again (as of 11/20/2017, 2pm, JST)

PS4 Remote Play PC – Work still in progress for a release

1. TesseractE says:

Would it help at all for you to have a copy of the PS3 Remote Play app that came with Vaio laptops?

2. uRecken says:

What advantage would there be to play PS4 game on PC/monitor? I am genuinely curious

• TesseractE says:

If someone else is using the TV? Or if you wanted to play in another room? I know I’ve used Remote Play from my Xperia phone to log in and collect my daily rewards from Warframe when I wasn’t able to get home.

• wololo says:

Typically, if somebody else is using the TV and you want to play, Remote Play on the PC is a nice option

• anonanon says:

Say you have the PS4 plugged in one room, or downstairs in a two floor house for instance, and you want to play upstairs, or in an other room you wont have to move the console.

• Edeni says:

Same goes for streamers. this could give the opportunity to stream PS4 games without the need of expensive capture cards.

• yololo says:

or you can buy a gaming PC and skip all this console madness(unless its a vita)

• BillN says:

The whole reason I’d like this app is to have my end goal of integrating PS4 and Xbox One into my HTPC so I don’t have to switch inputs and could use my own interface outside of the actual game. Ideally, I’d like to find a clean way to launch directly into a game from the Xbox App and from this PS4 remote play application. The Xbox App has a way to launch into a recently played game so I might have to look into what kind of communication my PC is sending out to my console and see if I can emulate that. As for this program… well I’m just crossing my fingers at this point hoping Sony will do something.

• James says:

PS4 owners can already stream without an expensive capture card; the feature has been built in for a while. They even added YouTube as a new streaming target yesterday.

• Tony says:

Yeah but the ps4 always lags for me when i have my gameplay recording lol, especially in gta 5 it’s most noticeable.

• Big Richard says:

I was under the impression that the ps4 was always recording. When I hold the share button it always shows me my last 15 minutes of gameplay, I use it all the time to go through and see what I missed.

• Mk333 says:

I think i am in minority, but i hope i can use remote play as a pass through method so that i can use xbox 360 controller for the second or first player as a cheaper way to play offline multiplayer games

3. Dero says:

Thats cool. Hope to see more soon

4. remote play fan says:

Sweet baby Jesus!

5. Daviziu says:

Oh so he’s the one who made the PS4 remote play app for Android

I wonder if it is possible to implement a similar app for iOS, at least for jailbroken devices… mhhh

• Gazra says:

Nope he didn’t make it first in actual fact he got the idea from TheScriptKitty who had made a port of the android app to all devices at the beginning of the year.

6. tashton says:

I use my Xperia z2 tablet to play my ps4 when I’m on lunch at work 🙂 I’m surprised at how smooth it is with literally no lag at all.

• aaron says:

if i had a faster xperia phone or the normal xperia Z tablet that would be great because there is no way to play with controller on psvita, the touch pad is hard to use on vita.

7. Codiox says:

We need this for the raspberry pi. That would be awesome!

8. Hello, the whole thing is going well here and ofcourse every one
    is sharing information, that’s genuinely excellent, keep up
    writing.