Qwikrazor’s sweets: Custom Bubbles for Firmwares 3.5x to be released soon!

The Zett

Usually located at the end of the Alphabet.

1. Daniel Whittlesey says:

(2 psp) demos not ps vita

2. slashmegaman says:

still not sure if rejuvenate enables this? -_-

3. AzkalBoy says:

Hi guys! I found a PSP demo and its name LocoRoco midnight carnival, is this enough to run custom bubble? btw, im in 3.52 & Hong kong Acc.

4. MiraiIsBestGirl says:

Where can I find a list to the 3.5x exploit games and maybe a tutorial for proxy3? I hate begging, but I’m too dumb to figure it out on my own.

5. Michael says:

So is the “ape quest starter pack” demo the right one to use as the base game? Are there any other base games that don’t need a ps3 to download? Please help someone!

6. Ty Brown says:

Just donated to Quickrazor a meal ($10) for his hard work. Hopefully it’s not too long before Sony makes the first move. While I do have VHBL installed with that Pool game, I’m not using it until I can get ARK running, since that 1MB limit is nothing but a pain in the ***. I have Ape Quest Starter Pack installed, but I’m not sure if that’s the right one, but can I use Monster Hunter Freedom Unite as a base?

7. DeathOfChaos says:

That Ape Escape demo isn’t downloadable to my Vita. So much for that, I guess…

8. RiotDX says:

Calm down guys, Quickrazor has stated on Twitter that this method of creating custom bubbles cannot run PSP ISO files. It can only run homebrews. Granted, this will include ARK when that is released, but this will not be anywhere near as good as the original custom bubble exploit.