The return of the ARK-2 eCFW: New kernel mode exploit for Firmware 3.52!

The Zett

I am usually located at the end of the Alphabet.

1. NoPatience says:

And I thought the game is pool hall pro…….
    Wasted 50-60$
    Only 7.13 bucks left
    Hope I get it

2. nCadeRegal says:

Please do a ninja release for this one. It seems it isn’t utilized anymore like it was.

3. pythonista says:

Yeah, Ninja release this one please if it’s a new game.

4. hostputo says:

so who´s can bring me a psn accont to download this game ? plz I am live in brazil and I cant put cash on my psn account, i will so happy if someone can help me

5. Steven says:

Where can I expect the “ninja” release to be announced first? Wololo.net or one of the hackers twitter accounts? Thanks.

6. ☆Th3_Pr○☆ says:

pool hall pro is gonna be used as the base and installer so thats all you need.

7. Mo Poge says:

So is this going to be limited by the 1MB restriction that was mentioned previously?

• Ty Brown says:

I actually asked this on The Zett’s video minutes after it was uploaded. It will not, since it’s a kernel exploit. 🙂

8. March3lo says:

Any posibulity of PSP XMB in this version?? 😮

9. TuckDezi says:

i was in jail for 9 months so excuse my lack of knowledge but what happened to TN-V? with nearly full ps support?

10. Hhsjd says:

This sucks and blows at the same time. No sound on ps1 games? Failure!

11. Helltail says:

Wich game do we have to buy to use this? i wanna play Psp games like they’re not in store like Rockman Rockman,sad we have to use this metod but Crapcom screw up.Thanks in advance.

12. Hi sẽ bạn tâm chia sẻ mà blog nền tảng bạn đang làm việc với sử dụng?Tôi đang tìm kiếm sẽ để bắt đầu
    blog của riêng tôi trong tương laii gần nhưng tôi đang gặp một khó khăn khó khăn lựa chọn giữa BlogEngine / WordPress / B2evolution và Drupal.
    Lý do tôi hỏi là vì bạn thiết kế và phong cách
    có vẻ khác nhau sau đó hầu hết các blog và tôi
    đang tìm một cái gì đó hoàn toàn độc đáo độc đáo.

PS Xin lỗi choo là off-topic nhưng tôi
    phải hỏi!

13. Kira says:

Please tell me…, Could I have Mega Man JP in VITA 3.51(JP) from now?
    I can use Windows-PC and PS3(not jailbreaked).

14. Sau khi đã đọc Tôitin rằng đólà
    rất thông tiin .

15. What i do not understood is actually how you are now not really a lot more neatly-liked than you may be right now.
    You are very intelligent. You realize thus considerably in relation to this matter,
    made me in my view believe it from numerous various angles.
    Its like men and women are not interested until
    it is one thing to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs great.
    At all times deal with it up!

16. This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am in fact impressed to read everything at single place.

17. New signals can be delivered dynamically to the desk and there’s no must refresh
    the page.