Release: LUA Player Plus Vita

1. dragng8 says:

Thought I’d at least try once

2. drd7of14 says:

Awesome! Can’t wait to see what the awesome home-devs manage to cookup with these tools, now VITA-enabled. The entire scene is on fire, looking forward to what comes out of the oven from all of you talented Chefs.

3. Mr. MaGoo says:

I can’t wait for scene to take over!!!

4. JCK07115 says:

This is awesome! I used a little bit of Lua last year, although I’m not quite sure if I’ll have time to write something up for this contest; we’ll see.

Regardless, thanks to Rinnegatamante for this great contribution – this will definitely increase the amount of development amongst both rookies and devs in the scence, altogether.

Thanks to all the staff at wololo.net (all of you on the other side of the streams of data I am viewing); you have really provided an incentive for everyone to start helping the scene out, one way or the other.

Sony FTW! 😀

• MooMooMan says:

Haha, same here! I used to use Lua in a game called Sauerbraten, I had a modded client that had Lua built in. It was so fun sc*** around with it. I hope it will be easy to work with on the Vita. It will probably be a lot harder since the game I played provided a GUI to use and everything, while this is probably commandline. 🙁

Oh well, still good that Lua is here now. 😛

5. DrRetro says:

That is a really great stuff. When such a Game on PSP is possible, what should be possible with LUA and the Vita Hardware?

6. cmbeke says:

Nice, I’ll have to see if I can’t cook something up between now and the 30th. I’ve got a couple ideas that I would like to try already.

7. Stanislav says:

Hacker,i you very very very Nuys love!!

8. stop with the first! says:

Stop with the first comments, its broken now since comments dont instantly appear

9. Henry says:

Lua isn’t an acronym. It’s just one capital letter

1. September 27, 2016

[…] of programming without jumping straight into C++. Building on the release of Rinnegatamante’s LuaPlayerPlus, Team ONELua brings us an updated version of PSP’s ONELua by developer gdljjrod. On a first […]