PSM+ is now publicly available

1. were to find device name?

2. kikas1984 says:

cant register or download the app is there any other way to get psm to the psvita?

3. kikas1984 says:

cant install it copy to ps vita ok but dont install

4. Rick says:

Ok I do not have PSM DevAssistant, What should I do?

5. Sam says:

Didn’t get a daily email. My license just expired. What do I do now?

• Sam says:

I started from scratch and did it all as if I were running it the first time. Hello world was able to run again and it seems everything is okay. Let me know if there’s anything else I must do. Also, how do I activate that daily email thing?

6. Kikas1984 says:

All ok untill pop up hi from mr. Gas but it failes the instalation it apears one error saying not possible to install unity app

7. kikas1984 says:

unity installed but cant cocect with vita to run homebrew error 0X800100A

8. kikas1984 says:

can anyone help??

9. Kira_Slith says:

I’m back from the dead (and tempban)!
    After fiddling with PSM+ and Rejuvenate I’ve come to a conclusion, this is going to go the same way the 3DS did with CubicNinja, just in a vacuum this time. The question is, will operating without a previous method of running homebrew cause it to flicker and die like that web exploit did on nearly every platform? or will it flourish in spite of minimal previous development and a dwindling user base.

I’m optimistic that with all these tools out already, ESPECIALLY the PSM+ system, this could survive for a while on its own. However the overall longevity of the scene relies almost exclusively on the time between now, escaping the file sandbox, and the resulting full exploitation within the encrypted space that comes with that.

I predict that if it does takeoff like a ship at FTL speed, the most innovative things like irShell on the 1001 PSP will appear almost exclusively on the 1k Vita due to it’s overall better hardware and availability due to early adopters abandoning the console (those traitors!). Those innovative homebrews will likely include a homemade HMD using the nice OLED display, something similar to Google’s IOIO project using the USB Host lines in the EXT. connector on top, and of course at some point someone WILL find a way to fly a Quadcopter with it, they always do.

Those are just my predictions, Post your homebrew predictions (and 2P) below!

10. mama's golden armor says:

having a problem with rejuvenate please help ;

Failed to get publisher key information
    (-21388107640), 0x808F1108

Entitlement check failed
    check whether you have obtained the publisher license

11. gunblade says:

cool. thks guys.

12. dvo says:

Hey Guys. I can’t find my device name, too °_° can u help me pls?

13. dvoget says:

ok, i found my device name, but now i got another problem to solve. after klicking the submit button where i first had to insert my device name, i DON’T get an email to my email account. is that normal? the tutorial says i have to click the attachments, but i can’t click anything if i don’t get the email. pls help me guys.

14. One-life-remains says:

It’s telling me that I have to login

15. Schoene Seite, ich komme sicher mal wieder vorbei.

16. paris says:

Just installed psm unity 1.06 on my ps vita 3.50, and now i need a key, but how do i get a key? It requires a device name, and i dont have any idea where to get it. Can someone explain to me step by step what should i do?

17. Lavina says:

It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy.
    I have learn this submit and if I may just I want to recommend you some fascinating things or tips.
    Maybe you can write subsequent articles referring to this
    article. I wish to learn even more issues about it!

18. Michael says:

On ofw 2.02 .. can I do this now??

1. July 30, 2015

[…] you need to be approved as a PSM Publisher. If you’re not a PSM Publisher, a friend of yours with a PSM publisher license can generate the required keys for you (see official documentation). If you don’t have friends, stay tuned: ways to bypass this limitation will be revealed soon. Edit: you can now get your license through PSM+. […]