Minimur, WTH Happened This Week? Uncharted Trilogy Rumors, The Witcher 3 Game Map and Square Enix Games!

Minimur12

Told you I'll edit this.

1. z2 says:

FIRSZT!!

I wish psvita would have vibratars function..

2. taronish3 says:

I wish too PS vita had vibration in build.

• DonoPatay says:

Nope. Just no. The last thing you would want to put in a device that has game cartridges, memory cards jammed in it and other sensitive electronics is to put a feature to shake all those things up. Not to mention that the screen Im looking at will shake too once the vibrate function kicks in. That would be just annoying.

• akian_aray says:

You have no idea what are you talking about. Since when flash memory became susceptible to mild vibrations?

• Minimur12 says:

If I remember correctly, I think sony said it was something to do with the Gyroscope in the Vita, having a vibration in the console would make the whole thing go skewiff and mess up the gyro.

• Reprep says:

They said the same thing while trying to explain the lack of vibration for sixaxis controllers, after that they released dualshock 3 which has both vibration and motion controls.

Though i agree vibration shouldn’t be on handhelds. There are game cartridges, memory cards, headphone slots etc. one of these can have connection errors while vibrating.

3. XIlence says:

I’ve been wanting to get Child of Light. Although I always get mixed opinions about it :/ Some tell me it’s “alright”, others tell me it’s a “must play”. Is it worth the buy?

• Minimur12 says:

It doesn’t really tickle my fancy as a game, but it does look pretty interesting, if you are a fan of indie style games then I’d say go for it.
      It did pretty well on metacritic, and it’ll only get cheaper from now on….

• AliceTheGorgon says:

Check some let’s plays. If you watch the early ones you won’t really get any story spoilers, but you’ll be able to get an idea if it’s the kind of game you’d like.

The gameplay was relatively interesting, but I didn’t care for the story (it seemed pretty generic IMO), and I never got very far with the game.