How the Vita 3.36 eCFW hack works: PSP Kernel exploits explained

1. mink says:

nice write up!

2. nope says:

2advanced4me

Nice write up though

3. lollypop says:

so is ther a release coming in a downloadable package of this kmode bug ?

4. Mud says:

That is a good, short and informative read.

5. meysam25 says:

i wish i coud

6. xoombie503 says:

So i can play umds on my vita now?

7. pspCook says:

I am glad news like this gets published. It is important so that others may get involved in the scene that have skill. Thanks!

8. Kawaii says:

What game can run exploit in JP Store?

9. i wonder what could be done to prevent/fix this exploit ?

10. Azure says:

Just asking (again), but is it possible to install any of this on a Vanilla PS VITA 3:36? I don’t have an exploit game (or know of any that work now) or anything needed to start. Have I missed the ship?

I have gods eater burst (as a psp game), could I start from there? Or should I just wait a couple more years for a hack to get brain dead easy (like the PSP’s final days) after sony drops vita support? 🙁

11. Ugg Milano Rivenditori He can handle it,” says a senior Democratic aide when asked about the phenomenonLOréal Paris Lumi Magique Illuminating Powder (8Everyone must push for more transparency and timely reporting by issuersIts ripe, smooth and textured with a hint of fig and a sweetly fruited finish”I’ve always really felt that where you’re going is a heck of a lot more important than where you’ve come from,” Harbaugh said”Other countries cannot afford to lose their nursing staff and

12. komp00013 says:

Firmware 3,36 installed via VHBL arcade Darts and APE quest,sc*** АRK-2 menu to the game Beta Bloc-first time run through the main menu – then got error C0-1136-2,but if you run into VHBL folder ARK_12345,ARK-2 start menu and in the GAME section of the game are visible(and in iso and in cso and in pbp)I threw VITA via FTP to a folder or ISO PSP/GAME-but if I press X then instead of running PSP game-I can’t acces the menu VHBL(ms0:/PSP/VHBL/) and writes a fraction of a second ms0:/PSP/SAVEDATA/VHBL01234/HBLCONF.TXT

13. komp00013 says: