Heads up: 1 Year Playstation Plus Code $39.99 (33% off) on Amazon again (as of 11/20/2017, 2pm, JST)

Top 10 PSP/PS Vita Homebrews of 2014

Joel16

Not much to say, but I’m a guy who’s interested in modding/hacking portable consoles/devices.

1. NeonAera says:

I gotta admit, Nazi Zombies looks pretty cool.

2. lollypop says:

so no openssh-server psp port ?
    or no 6.61 leda devhook sorta things or in tnv ? or mph ?
    nice list tho of 2014.
    but i think if i can now downgrade to 5.xx that i can allso timemachine upgrade.

what would u like to see added to the 2015 list this year?

3. NNNRT says:

There are some homebrews I never heard of D:

4. themightydousche says:

I’ve played the nzp homebrew and it’s pretty cool but still is a little buggy.

5. Casavult says:

I remember there being a trilogy of Zelda for the PSP. Is the Zelda in the list connected to this same trilogy?

6. lollypop says:

or maybe a binary newsleecher :p with forum integration lol
    seriously xcept the name changes of famous projects…
    and some openssh-server and winscp …
    what software u like to make use of ?.? …
    and would like to see a psp port of … ?
    pspHotwired ?.?

7. wilfredo says:

whats the point of posting this *** if u wont give us whT we really need… VHBL FOR VITA 3.35 ALREADY

8. Hakumen says:

i need advances on the psvita native side , is not that i am a leech just screamig and making tantrums just for getting what i want, i just think that if you guys keep on the psp emu this wont get anywhere , i am not begging but trying to persuade to do something that my beneficial for the scene.

9. UnLuck3R says:

still no my CSPSP+ 🙁

10. dragng8 says:

trollls, noobs, heroes, fangirls, bloggers, developers. that about sums it up

11. KillerM33 says:

I have not seen these homebrews before, Imma give it a shot

12. meysam25 says:

any thing bether then noting
    tanks for given us new news

13. Oli says:

Newb ALERT! Just managed to buy myself a new 1000. When going through the initial setup, I can link my PSN ID to the vita but in order to sign in with it, it asks me to update the firmware. Obviously, I don’t want to do that!….so my question is this: is there any way of signing into my psn account on my vita without updating to the latest firmware? It is fresh out of the box and is currently on 1.61. Thanks guys.

• Oli says:

P.S. The reason I want to sign in with my PSN ID is so that I can transfer an exploit game from my PS3 to the vita. (I’m assuming I have to be signed in with the same ID on both to be able to transfer files).

1. February 1, 2015

[…] This is a list generated from the community’s votes. If you want a “human-curated” list, check joel16’s Top 10 homebrews for 2014. […]