Total_Noob releases the 10th version of his TN-V eCFW for the PS Vita!
The TN-V10 eCFW works at PS Vita devices up to firmware 3.01. Any firmware below 3.01 should be supported too.
Firmwares higher than 3.01 are (officially) not supported.
But what has changed?
To make is fast and painless, here is the new changelog of the TN-V10 eCFW:
– Added CSPSP Online Multiplayer support! COME ONLINE BUDDIES!
– Added homebrew sorter feature support in PSPFiler.
– Added TN Savestate plugin support with PS1 games using PEOPS SPU plugin.
– Added ‘SELECT button’ in recovery menu. Now you can either open the VSH menu or the recovery menu by pressing SELECT in the XMB.
– Added ‘Suspend device’ and ‘Restart VSH’ to recovery menu.
– Added ‘Reset TN-V settings’ in recovery menu (Advanced ->).
– Removed March33 and Sony NP9660 ISO drivers. The default ISO driver is now Inferno Driver.
While some of the changes are awesome, like the re-support of organizing your Homebrews, games and other programms via PSPFiler 6.6, some other ones are highly questionable IMO, like the removal of older ISO drivers.
I myself think that the recovery menu changes since TN-V9.7 are highly unnecessary and lessen the overall quality of the eCFW, but TN surely has his reasons to maim the recovery menu.
The update can be downloaded, like usually, via the System-Update function of the XMB, or you can download TN-V10 here manually.
Source via Wololo.net/talk