New PS4 model incoming… but it’s not the PS4 slim yet.

1. monte carlo says:

That is good to know as I have not bought one yet. I will wait for any more info as to which one is better before purchasing.

2. eussNL says:

The other documents will be released on 11/25/2014 (180 days after submission 05/29/2014), so then we will know for sure what preproduction motherboard was used in testing. It would be nice if users reported back what system version was on it, or post pictures of the insides of the final retail models sold.

3. Charles Fasano says:

In my opinion, the PS3’s wifi is horrible as it is only Wireless b/g which has a very limited range and limited speed. The PS4 at least has wireless N. I still prefer Wired for my network connections. Lately Sony’s servers seem really slow when downloading content.

Now if they upgraded the Wireless to AC, that would be a step in the right direction.

I think the current PS4 is small compared to other consoles. They could probably only make it smaller if they used an external power supply which I prefer. Some people don’t like external power supplies but I prefer them as if they blow, it’s an easy replacement and you don’t have to send the console in for repair.

4. Gamesonic says:

Thank you wololo.:)

5. Nazar_Ops says:

They are already making a new model? Why? What’s the point? Isn’t the PS4 1000 model good enough?

• Mamimi says:

The new wifi component would be less expensive, which means the PS4 would cost less for Sony to make. That’s all.

6. Norml says:

Sony is always down grading their hardware, granite online gaming over WiFi without dedicated servers only hurts Gaming anyway(keep your bad latency to single-player!) but it’s very sad and scary to see…what’s next no DDR5? boooooo

7. Mobius says:

Preparing for the China release?

8. Ein-Schulter Abendkleid kurz ist die vielföltigen Gelegenheiten Nicht alle Dirne fruchtbar oder wahrnehmen zigeunern wohlig
    mit trägerlosem Stil.

9. I know this site provides quality dependent articles or reviews and additional
    data, is there any other web site which offers such stuff in quality?

1. June 29, 2014

[…] announced a few weeks ago the news of a new PS4 motherboard, pointing out that this new motherboard was not a big hardware revision such as the PS4 slim. The […]