PS Vita Half Byte Loader coming to Europe and North America soon?

The Z

PSP & PS Vita scene member, iOS enthusiast, Anime lover, Firmware expert, Zett master

You may also like...

1. qeqwe2 says:

AWESOME!!

2. Dilute says:

Oh, boy. This is so neat. Cheers wistine!

3. cavinrocks says:

oh heck yeah!

4. ponxpunks says:

can you give the link of dark super mario hehehe i wanna try that game thanks and good luck to your exploit..

5. Cameron says:

Nice one Wistine, can’t wait to fill up this 64gb

6. karp3nter says:

That is a good news, im waitig for the game from japan, let see wich show up first

7. ivo says:

does it have a upnp dlna network movieplayer ?
    like hopefully xbmc in the future

• lolwut says:

vita already has that.. naspocket app (jp store only ?), recent updates allowed streaming from DLNA server (not only Sony’s NAS)

8. ivo says:

what about a new psp jigkick for ps3
    4.46 4.50 4.55 jig

9. russon23 says:

Genial!!!!

10. gbob says:

Keep it up wistine!

11. HarmfulMushroom says:

Nice to know we also have a chance with this game as well, but if the Japanese game is supposed to be difficult to patch I’d much rather get that one personally.

12. Smoker1 says:

Hopefully CPS1/2PSP and MVSPSP will work as well

13. Floh says:

Do I understand this is VHBL for native PSVita-Firmware or is this a VHBL for PSP-mode?

• JCK says:

I am guessing by VHBL for PSP-mode, you mean TotalNoob’s eCustomFirmware, not Half-Byte Loader. Two different things, my friend. One establishes the PSP environment and the other a Usermode, where you can emulate homebrews. But, this is referring to VHBL not eCFW. An exploit for VHBL has been released in the Japanese PS Store using the game, MyStylist. In fact as of recent, it has been taken off the PS Store. Hopefully when this exploit is released for Europe and US, people will act fast.

14. alex v says:

Iuys i am a noob when it comes to the vita. m just looking for a way to play super mario 64. will this exploit allow me to do that?

15. Nate T says:

Will this allow me to play Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity on the Vita? I’m looking at playing a couple of PSP games on my Vita that isn’t on the store. I’m new when it comes to CFW’s and exploits.

• JCK says:

Well, sadly no. Only eCFW gives you that feature to emulate the PSP environment. That way you can play as many PSP and/or PS1 isos as your memory card can handle. Hopefully a new eCFW exploit is released. I have so many PSP games to catch up with :D

16. sangngyn says:

I hope your exploid come out soon becuase i know everyone is really look for it espically me becuase i like what all u did to try to help and all the people in us and eu thanks man ur the greastest

1. May 30, 2014

[…] Wistine hinted that he would be releasing his own port of VHBL for firmware 3.15 soon (check Wistine’s interview by The Z here). I’m happy to confirm that this release will happen very […]