Playstation 4 firmware 1.70 is now available!

A message for gamers as the holiday season is here:
Hey Folks, it is the shopping season and that means most of us will be buying gaming stuff in November and December. Wololo.net will be looking for the best deals and let you know about them. For example in July 2016, our twitter followers and mailing list subscribers were among the first to know about an Uncharted 4 Special edition deal for $19, a 75% discount at the time! Follow us on twitter to stay up to date. I also suggest to subscribe to our deals mailing list below for full deal updates. Note: this mailing list is mostly useful for people in the US.

We do not share your email with any third party

The Zett

Usually located at the end of the Alphabet. Best friend of the ẞ-Letter :)

1. YcO96Ps says:

YAY! no more dualshock reflections in my 60″ TV! That was annoying

2. Ivy says:

Can’t remote play anymore after patch since it requires the Vita to be on FW 3.15 (I’m on FW 3.01)

3. GuitaristMatt says:

I’m downloading this update right now for the touchpad keyboard. I wonder if it works like the demo video that was put out.

4. aksk says:

Finaly PS4 supports niconico!

5. DarkVolkaN says:

Hmm, doesnt work for me, it works like a normal update but after it should be done, i still have 1.61 ….

6. zorak_torok says:

I was wondering why the touch pad didn’t work on the keyboard…. here is to hoping it acts as a cursor in the browser too.

1. July 23, 2014

[…] The last firmware with actual features was firmware 1.70, released in April. It brought lots of cool features, including the Share Factory and full Vita TV […]