EU PSN Store now also without PSP/PS1 restrictions! – Access to PSP Demos granted!

The Z

PSP & PS Vita scene member, iOS enthusiast, Anime lover, Firmware expert, Zett master

You may also like...

1. Type25pro says:

And nice post thnx 4 the info

2. Sky Yuki says:

Hehehe

3. christoper says:

and for japan and americas PSN store also is granted demos?

4. Obito says:

XD my memory card barely can bear 2 or 3 of these.

5. NakedFaerie says:

I really hope they haven’t done it as a mistake to the whitelist, they have to be nice once in a while so lets hope its them being nice and they keep being nice.

6. reckizan says:

lol and ihope from these demo, one of them are exploitable! Please make it happen ~~~!

7. Dessel says:

“unless the demo has a limited amount of time(s) it can be played”
    I didn’t know any PSP/PS Vita demos had this limit.

8. NNNRT says:

Yays! I can now play all these demos & TNT Racers without eCFW! :P

9. thedicemaster says:

old news.
    i could already download all my psp/ps1/mini games from the EU store even before the post about the US store here.

the restrictions where most likely lifted on both stores at the same time.

10. So we could get the numblast demo and it can be exploitable just like the full game? And now instead of wasting time on full games(games you HAVE to buy) for the exploit just spend time on the demos. I’m sure there are plenty of demos that have exploits.

• The Z says:

The numblast demo has a restriction of 3 days usage.

After these 3 days you have to go to the PSN store and re-”buy” it.

It vanishes from your download list after said 3 days.

It still stays free, but it is basically a “trial” version, instead of a “demo”.

11. PlaGeRaN says:

Will be cool to see the psp 3000 exploit can be ported over. Devs managed to convert ps1 isos to eboot files. From eboot to vita files. (I think its eboot files)

12. Leon2342 says:

PHANTASY STAR PORTABLE HYPE!!! NOW I DON’T HAVE TO PIRATE ANYMORE!!!

13. mattblack85 says:

Is it to transfer these demos on the vita with fw 3.01. Tried with the ps3 but wouldn’t work. Can’t see the downloaded demos.

• thedicemaster says:

they only changed the whitelist for the download history.
      ps3 transfer and ps store whitelists are still missing a lot of psp games.

14. Orion says:

For example if download the demo of numblast and load his savehack TN-V load or not?

15. brunoso says:

Freee exploitsss!!!!

16. Trolly says:

i want to update my vita, i have the xploit with isos! Worth it?

• anonanon says:

Right now, no. There’s no guarantee that these games will actually last, If it was a mistake, Sony could possibly withdraw the licenses for the games and invalidate them.

There is no guarantee that any of the demos are exploitable, infact it’s incredibly unlikely any of them will be.

And last of all, It’s unlikely there will be be another Kernel exploit for a long time

17. Danzzz says:

So if im on 3.12 version…and if i buy Numblast, im gonna have an exploit? or it doesnt work on 3.12 ?

18. CPUzX says:

Still no signs of Metal Gear Acid. Urghhhhhhh.

19. I just checked my Vita and the NA store doesnt allow demos wtf!!!!

20. Gonzilla says:

So this actually works for TN-V or not? if it works i will be thinking on update my Vita, beacouse im missing PSN Connection D:

21. Diag says:

god damnit in may sony will give us muramasa rebirth in ps plus :( that´s the first pro reason for updating for me :( :( but i love playing psp games on my vita so much, it looks so much better i don´t even want to play on the psp anymore :( time to get a second vita :(

22. DSwizzy145 says:

Does the Numblast exploit work on the Demo/Trial version of the game?

23. Faduke says:

Sorry, but how do you get these demos anyway? Do I have to make a European Psn account?

24. moha says:

sony just stopped giving the psp demos 3hours ago , not working anymore

25. Lee Jeans says:

22-3-22759Commencing 2014, But an upticking country’s marketplace,28619, Storage facility moreover submitting is the top are looking for quantity possession during Canadian shareholders. “Assembly line and then everyday use tends to follow the normal business rrssue. It is linked with bounce of products. My a lot of position including my body system(Mis angle, Possible well) Has us all quite understanding of high cuff set in accordance with the foot. I can not snowboard sufficiently if this type