The Best PSP/Vita homebrews for April 2014

You may also like...

1. Chris.Beanz says:

Wish I could get Daedalus working on my Vita but I always get an error when loading up a rom. Oh well it still works on my 1000. Also Wagic should be on the list! ;) I still play it pretty often and I’ve never had any problems installing/running it.

2. David says:

Why adds homebrew/emulators the have not been updated in over a year?
    I would rather see what little new homebrew there is rather than the same stuff that’s been out forever.

3. wraddek says:

UO_gPSP_kai 3.3 FWT! (awesome gba emulator)

• Ninjakakashi says:

I prefer gpsp-j because it fast forwards faster but you have to change it to English on your 1st run and circle+X are swapped, furthermore I don’t think there is any cheating functionality but of course you have save states etc..

I have both emulators on my vita anyhow:)

4. Albatar says:

fast loader work in vhbl ?

5. TravisAxel says:

Any GBA emulators that handle 64K saves well? Kai sucks for Pokemon and Battle Network.

6. Swing says:

I want the Saturn Emulator that they half-finished! I missed out on playing Panzer Dragoon because I was to young to get my parents to buy me a Saturn back then!

1. April 15, 2014

[…] The Best PSP/Vita homebrews for April 2014 – Wololo shows us the best homebrews of the month! […]