The Best PSP/Vita homebrews for April 2014

You may also like...

1. Chris.Beanz says:

Wish I could get Daedalus working on my Vita but I always get an error when loading up a rom. Oh well it still works on my 1000. Also Wagic should be on the list! ;) I still play it pretty often and I’ve never had any problems installing/running it.

2. David says:

Why adds homebrew/emulators the have not been updated in over a year?
    I would rather see what little new homebrew there is rather than the same stuff that’s been out forever.

3. wraddek says:

UO_gPSP_kai 3.3 FWT! (awesome gba emulator)

• Ninjakakashi says:

I prefer gpsp-j because it fast forwards faster but you have to change it to English on your 1st run and circle+X are swapped, furthermore I don’t think there is any cheating functionality but of course you have save states etc..

I have both emulators on my vita anyhow:)

4. Albatar says:

fast loader work in vhbl ?

5. TravisAxel says:

Any GBA emulators that handle 64K saves well? Kai sucks for Pokemon and Battle Network.

6. Swing says:

I want the Saturn Emulator that they half-finished! I missed out on playing Panzer Dragoon because I was to young to get my parents to buy me a Saturn back then!

7. mulberry says:

Niemand muss sich zudem mehr umgewöhnen, wenn er nach dem Tablet zum Schreibtisch-Computer greift. Die Winterkollektion überzeugt mit warmen Überjacken und langen Hosen, die trotz warmer Thermo-Isolierung kein überflüssiges Gewicht haben. Vielleicht war er die längste Zeit seines Lebens Single. Es ist ein Vakuum entstanden», sagt Löwen. man kann förmlich spüren wie Bruce Wayne sich mit Schmerzen auseinander setzt, aber sich trotzdem aufrappelt. D

1. April 15, 2014

[…] The Best PSP/Vita homebrews for April 2014 - Wololo shows us the best homebrews of the month! […]