Heads up: Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition (PS4/XBO) is $49.99 (38% off) on Amazon Deal of the Day

Borderlands 2 Vita sells on May 6th

A message for gamers as the holiday season is here:
Hey Folks, it is the shopping season and that means most of us will be buying gaming stuff in November and December. Wololo.net will be looking for the best deals and let you know about them. For example in July 2016, our twitter followers and mailing list subscribers were among the first to know about an Uncharted 4 Special edition deal for $19, a 75% discount at the time! Follow us on twitter to stay up to date. I also suggest to subscribe to our deals mailing list below for full deal updates. Note: this mailing list is mostly useful for people in the US.

We do not share your email with any third party

1. Jimmy says:

You’re late

2. Dragar says:

Unless this game really lives up to the console version I doubt I’ll be purchasing it. I own it on pc with all the dlc and I ps3 courtesy of ps+. So I see no reason to purchase a sub par version of the game just for portability.

3. Marjojojo says:

is it just me or the frame rate is very low?

• Sukunda says:

It does seem a little choppy at spots but that could be more because of youtube rather than the game itself.

4. Sky Yuki says:

The New PS Vita Slim PCH 2000 (WiFi only, improved battery life and LED display, smaller touchpad on the back).
    WHAT WHAT WHAT NOW IT”S LED INTEREST OF LCD???

5. CycloneFox says:

Normally, it wouldn’t interest me too much. I would just play it on PC, anyway.
    But as I got Borderlands 2 on PS3, via PS Plus and this supports cross save, I’m actually interested in this. I think I’ll pick it up at some point, because I already have the PS3 version and love to use the cross save feature.

I’ve heard that earlier versions of the game were not quite finished yet and had performance problems, but I suppose, it’ll be a good port at last, as 2K spent a really long time on it.

6. mvaneijgen says:

still no europe update?

7. megav says:

So, will this work on Vita’s that are on 3.01? Or will I need to update?(As I keep saying, I’m new to this hacking business, idk how this stuff works lol)

8. nero says:

This comes out the same day as the God of War Collections HD PS Vita remake 🙂

9. Frezzno says:

The link to the bundle is the same as the physical version. Or isn’t the bundle available anymore?

10. chris raine says:

Honestly this what i feel will happen with the ps vita 2000, since the ps vita 1000’s release sony has used memory card pricing to make up for the lost of profit, but now since the ps vita 2000 is a LOT cheaper to reproduce, they’re gonna keep the $200 price mark but then drastically reduce the memory card prices. Yea i called it lol

11. monte carlo says:

I will buy this and be excited about it only if I can stay on 3.01. Bought the Fifa exploit and it was pricey so I will not be willing to lose that over one game.

• jake says:

You’ll have to be above version 3.01 of the operating system to play Borderlands 2 on the PS Vita. Maybe somebody will find a workaround hack for that soon(?).

12. MannyShame says:

If it was cross buy that would be great i already have the game for the ps3, if not i guess i wont playit.

13. C says:

Well, it’s the 6th today, and so far, nobody has the Vita Borderlands 2. An update would have been nice saying that the date has/had been moved to the 13th…