PS Vita mandatory firmware 3.12 available – Fixes memory card problems

The Z

PSP & PS Vita scene member, iOS enthusiast, Anime lover, Firmware expert

You may also like...

1. alex says:

i seen on youtube that theres a half bite loader for firmware 3.12 already look into this so we can grab it.

2. eighthdayregret says:

Another firmware?! Dammit, I just updated so I could confirm for everyone how to not f**k up their memory cards, and now I gotta do it again?
    Had I known the update was gonna be so f**king quick, I wouldn’t have bothered and kept my g*ddam exploits.

Oh well. Looks like I’m hacking NeoGeo Station codes using only one device.

3. Ivan says:

wolo about the memory you know a way to fix a falty memory card?

• Thrawn says:

How about (if possible) use a smaller memory card (if you had a previous one) and update with that one?

Then insert the 32 or 64 one and look if it works? You might need to rebuild the database afterwards, but your stuff should be there again.

• The Z says:

Update via PC.

Updating via PC does not require a memory card.

4. exploit says:

Does the game exploit still work?

5. rayan says:

LAMAO at the source

6. papapsofos says:

Now that’s f***ed up… I left my vita on and it downloaded the update on it’s own…. I have to deactivate the auto-update next time…

7. Cymraeg420 says:

Does anybody know if the Charles Proxy workaround still works for us to access PSN on 3.0.1.?

8. R4BZ says:

Found new exploit on fifa 09 psp, will be released soon, kernel exploits! It exploits a vulnerability already known on ps3

9. ivo says:

to bad they always have a memory issue on 3.10
    and euhm R4BZ witch exploit on ps3 would that be ?

10. R4BZ says:

an exploit belonging to Fifa 09 exploitable kernel exploit on firmware 3.12

please also check this for you

11. Access to PSN is now gone for 3.0.1. Let us All know if anyone else can confirm.

12. xploit the bios says:

3.12 firmware support memor cars top up of 32gb without freeze or blocking during play games or surf the web

13. tokia says:

im still waiting for playing psx with sound on vita.

14. Kie says:

I’m still on firmware 2.12. Are there any game exploits that will work on this?

15. Lucas says:

What if I install TN-V on my 3.01 vita and upgrade to 3.12, will I lose TN-V?

16. Julian says:

My vita is still in 3.01 with TN-V, but when i try to pass some psp game via content manager it asks for update. How can i copy more psp games to my memory card without update?

17. jad says:

hi everybody ,
    i have ps vita and with 3.12 in system so i want to play gba games . i want to install emulator but i have to do some steps before .so please help me . just tell me what i have to know because im new . i have just youtube. and i can’t buy any game :'(