Heads up: Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition (PS4/XBO) is $49.99 (38% off) on Amazon Deal of the Day

PS4 And Xbox One Getting Their Own Exclusive TV Shows?

A message for gamers as the holiday season is here:
Hey Folks, it is the shopping season and that means most of us will be buying gaming stuff in November and December. Wololo.net will be looking for the best deals and let you know about them. For example in July 2016, our twitter followers and mailing list subscribers were among the first to know about an Uncharted 4 Special edition deal for $19, a 75% discount at the time! Follow us on twitter to stay up to date. I also suggest to subscribe to our deals mailing list below for full deal updates. Note: this mailing list is mostly useful for people in the US.

We do not share your email with any third party

jankee

Technology is cool

1. First :p anyways, I like the direction Sony and Microsoft are going in. To me it’s just for promotional purposes and it’s just another way of having ads. heck they might as well just make their own network

2. ShadowMax says:

mmmmmmm…… I don’t think so 😀

3. David says:

So what’s your point? Do you like their newest purposes? Would you consider to watch their shows? I think I wouldn’t…

4. Sky Yuki says:

You know that sooner or later it will be all over on internet anyway right???
    And when it’s on internet it would be available on all devices

• The Jay Doctor says:

Yes, some people do find TV shows online that are illegally recorded. This is saying that it will not officially be available on other devices.

5. BahamutBBob says:

In Breaking Bad, did Walt actually quit? I remember he was on medical leave in the first season (or two?) but I don’t remember him actually quitting. The first four seasons were all supposed to be in the same year.

6. GuitaristMatt says:

Sony has had regular TV shows on the playstation for a while now (The Tester, qore) so this should be neat.

7. That is the most effective free streaming film web site online palms down.