PS4 And Xbox One Getting Their Own Exclusive TV Shows?

The Jay Doctor

I'm a guy who is really interested in hacking of all consoles, especially the PlayStation Vita. I am a blogger here on wololo.net

You may also like...

1. First :p anyways, I like the direction Sony and Microsoft are going in. To me it’s just for promotional purposes and it’s just another way of having ads. Hell they might as well just make their own network

2. ShadowMax says:

mmmmmmm…… I don’t think so :D

3. David says:

So what’s your point? Do you like their newest purposes? Would you consider to watch their shows? I think I wouldn’t…

4. Sky Yuki says:

You know that sooner or later it will be all over on internet anyway right???
    And when it’s on internet it would be available on all devices

• The Jay Doctor says:

Yes, some people do find TV shows online that are illegally recorded. This is saying that it will not officially be available on other devices.

5. BahamutBBob says:

In Breaking Bad, did Walt actually quit? I remember he was on medical leave in the first season (or two?) but I don’t remember him actually quitting. The first four seasons were all supposed to be in the same year.

6. GuitaristMatt says:

Sony has had regular TV shows on the playstation for a while now (The Tester, qore) so this should be neat.