New mandatory Playstation Vita Firmware 3.10 released – Blocks TN-V kernel mode exploit and various exploit titles!

The Z

PSP & PS Vita scene member, iOS enthusiast, Anime lover, Firmware expert

You may also like...

1. gunblade says:

Odd how one can tell from the update the security features Sony improved on fun one was the stand by mode for the battery the content thing on the card that blocks ps3 ocma and the conten manager that make it harder to copy backup from.

2. lolaaan says:

lol.. its good to see no more hack…
    unhackable vita

3. remf says:

cant access psn.and CMA. need update? what do i do to to use open CMA without updation. is there a bypass?

4. John says:

I only played one game with the exploit anyways. but the vita already got it’s own version of it released so it’s all good.

5. gbg says:

That list of changes – notice I didn’t say improvments – are complete ***. Wow, the part that blows my mind is that they actually think people will get excited over that garbage and want to update.

What a waste to even put the time and electricity into an update like that. They would have been better off just closing the exploits. It would have cost them less $$ and it would have the same effect as this polished *** of an update. Yes you can polish a ***, the mythbusters proved it.

I mean if somebody is going to update to 3.10 it would be so they could play online and or use the psn without having to jump through special hoops. Not so they could get any of those crappy changes.

What a waste, Sony.

Give the Vita userbase something worthy of the money we Spend/Spent on the worlds (potentially) best handheld gaming system.

• gunblade says:

U saposed to be able to use the ps vita to play ps4 games on the go think though u would need a good connection and the 3g would be the best thin but they should have jus market the ps4 with the nasne that was saposed to have atnt broudband to bad the 3g cinection wouldent work with the current data plan on the market the iPhone was the only phone that acutly had an unlimited data plan I somehow didnot notice how I was on 3g n had no problem playing a game all day. But yea u would think even the ps4 video thing abit weird I think one would be more into watching the game I be playing then watching me play that game but I guess skpye was prety popular well would make sense wea if I was stuck on a level n had to do like certain thing to finish the level would be weird having some one watch me play the game and on video chat try to tel me how the finish the level but it’s new or o thing use to do on comp but the voice thing was something the ps vita had from the start jus only some game could use the chat feature

6. Mr Magoo says:

ok I have a question about a rumor that I say on another site. apparently PS Vita FW 3.10 seems have a “Large file block” it doesn’t allow files bigger than the eboot to be opened. Has anyone heard of this or how this will effect the future of exploits.

• gunblade says:

I guess it’s the patch that add the 500 game limit on the ps vita I guess probly an update patch to the update that added the feature to put games in to folders.

7. gunblade says:

Can’t wait to get a new ps vita that I can keep update with new firmware atleast the scene got a lil fun again. maybe if I have enough after I get my new laptop.

• Mr Magoo says:

yea, i have 2 at the moment. one is on 2.02 uno but wan to update to 2.12 field runners for full speed N64 emu. i have to have one ofw so that i can play my ps3/4 via remote play

8. mediate says:

“- Adjust Daylight Saving Automatically has been added.”
    That should have been there from the start! Why did it take them so long to implement automatic daylight savings adjust?!?