Release: Playstation 4 Trophy Extractor, by Red-EyeX32

You may also like...

1. Trunk208 says:

Wow he is so famous on the PS3 hax scene, Thanks Wololo for the post and Thanks RedEye :)

2. Alex says:

Yay goodies!! I can’t wait to see what else arises so I can “upgrade” my ps4 ;-)

3. osuman says:

Awesome, soon, we will be able to hack ps4 and play ps3,ps2, ps1 and even emulate pc on it

4. benemy says:

Ps4* by 2020

5. JeoWay says:

I have a blu-ray drive in my Gaming PC, and I could extract every file including trophy files straight from the PS4 disk :p

6. guiiimkt says:

Ok, so nobody is going to talk about the VITA 3.10 Firmware? http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/03/24/ps-vita-system-software-update-3-10

7. bobfail says:

ummmm, jm8080

before throwing rocks, check your glass house!
    the ps4 IS already a pc, its running an operating system called Orbis OS, which is a modified version of FreeBSD 9.0. FreeBSD is a free version of BSD Unix that is generally fairly compatible with most Linux applications, and to the untrained eye a BSD-based system looks a lot like Linux. In theory, with a bit of work, this means you could almost take a PS4 game and run it on a Linux PC — but don’t get your hopes up for some kind of Linux gaming renaissance.

so na na na boo boo