Release: Playstation 4 Trophy Extractor, by Red-EyeX32

A message for gamers as the holiday season is here:
Hey Folks, it is the shopping season and that means most of us will be buying gaming stuff in November and December. Wololo.net will be looking for the best deals and let you know about them. For example in July 2016, our twitter followers and mailing list subscribers were among the first to know about an Uncharted 4 Special edition deal for $19, a 75% discount at the time! Follow us on twitter to stay up to date. I also suggest to subscribe to our deals mailing list below for full deal updates. Note: this mailing list is mostly useful for people in the US.

We do not share your email with any third party

1. Trunk208 says:

Wow he is so famous on the PS3 hax scene, Thanks Wololo for the post and Thanks RedEye 🙂

2. Alex says:

Yay goodies!! I can’t wait to see what else arises so I can “upgrade” my ps4 😉

3. osuman says:

Awesome, soon, we will be able to hack ps4 and play ps3,ps2, ps1 and even emulate pc on it

4. benemy says:

Ps4* by 2020

5. JeoWay says:

I have a blu-ray drive in my Gaming PC, and I could extract every file including trophy files straight from the PS4 disk :p

6. guiiimkt says:

Ok, so nobody is going to talk about the VITA 3.10 Firmware? http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/03/24/ps-vita-system-software-update-3-10

7. bobfail says:

ummmm, jm8080

before throwing rocks, check your glass house!
    the ps4 IS already a pc, its running an operating system called Orbis OS, which is a modified version of FreeBSD 9.0. FreeBSD is a free version of BSD Unix that is generally fairly compatible with most Linux applications, and to the untrained eye a BSD-based system looks a lot like Linux. In theory, with a bit of work, this means you could almost take a PS4 game and run it on a Linux PC — but don’t get your hopes up for some kind of Linux gaming renaissance.

so na na na boo boo