Unreal Engine 4 Released, Cryengine Subscription Announced

Jd8531

Blogger/ Amateur Journalist. Indie Developer. Hacking and console security. Follow me on Twitter.

You may also like...

1. NakedFaerie says:

Being cheaper is good as hopefully we will see more games getting released using it.
    BUT looking good and being easier isn’t always a good thing. There might be a lot of new games coming out but hopefully they will be good games. I’ve seen some good looking games that are absolutely crap. For me its the FF series. I think those games look awesome but the gameplay to me is the worst game ever made. I’m not Japanese thats probably why i hate it.

2. ivo says:

whats in an opensource or free dtcp-ip dlna player ?
    softdma is the only one i found and it costs :(

3. David says:

I didn’t noticed before that it can be such easy and simple to create a nice looking environment for your game which seems at the same time be very powerful.
    I would prefer Cryengine since I know where it has its roots and that’s why I would support them.

4. ivo says:

i would go for unreal knowing its been in the game way longer

5. 110706 says:

This looks fantastic. Well done Epic!

6. pploco1996 says:

That video made me want to drop Java and jump right into C++.

7. R.o.m.e says:

…Minimur, WTH happen thi….oh, don’t mind me folks just move along…

8. jayturns says:

just bought unreal engine 4, going to check it out in a bit. Looks great from the videos I have seen.

9. 22-3-24989Specialists him / her explanation cause he risked his living to run all through field for the pair original residual aircraft into your air great pick-up does offer stayed at when camping towards the in morning in Kingsbridge. “People were eradicating my girlftriend. Something other than these may well i? We were holding eliminating my pals, I’m hot for mentor bag,ray ban sunglasses, And once I acknowledged the web based the new, I in order to me personally it was eventually one partic