Unreal Engine 4 Released, Cryengine Subscription Announced

Jd8531

Blogger/ Amateur Journalist. Indie Developer. Hacking and console security. Follow me on Twitter.

You may also like...

1. NakedFaerie says:

Being cheaper is good as hopefully we will see more games getting released using it.
    BUT looking good and being easier isn’t always a good thing. There might be a lot of new games coming out but hopefully they will be good games. I’ve seen some good looking games that are absolutely ***. For me its the FF series. I think those games look awesome but the gameplay to me is the worst game ever made. I’m not Japanese thats probably why i hate it.

2. ivo says:

whats in an opensource or free dtcp-ip dlna player ?
    softdma is the only one i found and it costs :(

3. David says:

I didn’t noticed before that it can be such easy and simple to create a nice looking environment for your game which seems at the same time be very powerful.
    I would prefer Cryengine since I know where it has its roots and that’s why I would support them.

4. ivo says:

i would go for unreal knowing its been in the game way longer

5. 110706 says:

This looks fantastic. Well done Epic!

6. pploco1996 says:

That video made me want to drop Java and jump right into C++.

7. R.o.m.e says:

…Minimur, WTH happen thi….oh, don’t mind me folks just move along…

8. jayturns says:

just bought unreal engine 4, going to check it out in a bit. Looks great from the videos I have seen.