PSN Maintenance over & Exploit game still available ! – Get it while you can !

The Z

PSP & PS Vita scene member, iOS enthusiast, Anime lover, Firmware expert, Zett master

You may also like...

1. Brandon says:

is there a chance that there won’t be a new fw release soon? I mean, the maintenance is over and it wansn’t released. Or they release hours after the update? In my case, I won’t pick the exploit since I have a psp with cfw but it’s great for those who don’t own one.

• awalsh053 says:

I have a psp and two vitas all with cfw….psp games look amazing on the vita
      Your missing out by not having tn-v on vita …I only use my psp for my ps1 games
      And the tv out

2. israfel07 says:

I need new OFW!

3. benemy says:

I was able to access the store all day. I kept looking at the game wishing I had the $ to get it. Damn you bi-weekly pay.

4. Jose says:

This sucks me not having $ at the right time. The game was just pulled off the store right in front of me. There was a massage on my vita that said the game is not available for purchase or is not in the store. !(

5. imurlwn says:

i live here somewhere in middle east, SMT:P2 stiill out in US..and im about to buy/download the game but it says page not found..and i cant find it in my psvita playstation store either…plz help.

6. xlovenuggetx says:

Do you think Sony may be wising up to the idea that it may sell more Vitas if it wasn’t so unfriendly to the exploit community? I think this is a good sign.

7. Qnix says:

Russian version supported exploit for 3.01 ?

8. Luis says:

yeah they took it down this fucking sucks good thing my version is 2.61

9. JefteNintendoNerd says:

I already got mine as soon as it was leaked! Hell yeah! Now I can play Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops, the Project Diva games, a crapton of emulators, and wicked cool homebrew! … I still don’t know how to install CXMBs though. Anyone mind helping me? If not, I’m good anyway! TN eCFW ROCKS!! Here’s to a full on VITA hack!

• Sky Yuki says:

This isn’t really vita hack as it only PSP side
      So yeah it just like having PSP in live area

• JefteNintendoNerd says:

I never said this was a full on VITA hack. I meant here’s to a full on VITA hack. As in, I hope in the future, the VITA will be hacked wide open. I know what it is dude lol.

10. Kryptonian Sunpower says:

I was fortunate enough to get the game however I’m unable to run the NesterJ emulator.. How can I install VHBL or someway to play Old NES games that I own on the Vita with this update?? The link provided on the site references games I do not have.. Just curious if someone can help.. Thanks Same goes for NES, SNES, SEGA, Gameboy, Gameboy advance, Mame etc….

11. mart says:

PSN STORE + HACKERS = MAKING MONEY THROUGH US.

12. CharZarz says:

OMG I MISS OUT ON THIS EXPLOIT TO! I NEVER GET A CHANCE TO MAKE PSVITA! :(

13. ivo says:

hurry u still have a shot at it.

14. PISSEDOFFGUY says:

OMG IF ONLY MY DAD GAVE ME MY ALLOWANCE THE DAY THE EXPLOIT LEAKED FML

15. maialinku76 says:

Innocent is not available on the EU store!!! It seems Sony has moved… the US store is still down… I think we can close this thread, unluckly. : (

16. maialinku76 says:

Innocent Sin I meant…

17. Baka Hito says:

Already got an exploit but i was panning to buy P2 this week end and know it is pulled off..

18. Laguna says:

There is a Persona 2, but not Innocent Sin.

We are late…

19. taps says:

you look in europe psn ;-)

20. Maris says:

There is no Persona 2: Innocent Sins in the German store. I think they have deleted it :/ Fuck.. :(

21. rayoul says:

Think it’s dead, only “Persona 2 / Trails in the Sky GHOSTLIGHT LIMITED” still available on euro psn (at least in france). Too bad!!!

22. EGO says:

seguramente no.desde mi vita en el psn no aparece el precio ni comprar.desde un pc si pero seguramente te diga que el juego no esta disponible

23. Devany says:

Also wondering if Persona 2/Trails in the Sky will work!!!

24. sb0k says:

Persona 2/Trails in the Sky works ?

25. this_is_a_throwaway_account says:

I wonder if it was available on the Canadian store. Ah well, there’s nothing I can do about it now. Hopefully a good number of people were able to seize this opportunity.

26. eighthdayregret says:

The game is no longer available on the US PSN as of 5:30 pm MST.

27. Hicham says:

Thanks for all, I got the game yesterday but it’s not working for me, after loading the savedata (US) after boot an error C1-2858-3

I try all the possible cause but without success (Maybe because the store is KSA (Saudi Arabia)…

Please help