Private release exploit game leaked, get it while it’s hot! (Vita FW 3.01)

The Jay Doctor

I'm a guy who is really interested in hacking of all consoles, especially the PlayStation Vita. I am a blogger here on wololo.net

You may also like...

1. brunoso says:

So. I think that the previous exploit 101 game wont work on 3.01; Anyone can confirm this???

2. Joao Martins says:

I don´t find the game on portuguese psn

3. Joao Martins says:

Can say the PSN number?!?

4. Joao Martins says:

Someone could make a video buying a game?!? Please

5. carsauce says:

Guys this actually works and truly works wonders also to the one who said it bricked your Vita don’t lie in Vita you can just go into recovery mode by holding the power button down an the update on the once you done the procedure right , by loading the exploit save file you should be able to upgrade to T-N V8

• WeedZ1985 says:

I didn’t say the update bricked it. i said “sony” bricked it. which is all i can assume happened. the xmb runs under the vita software, so any crash that happens shouldn’t effect the vita itself. In any case it wasn’t bricked until i returned to the live menu. the “busy dot wheel” came up, then it went black. it was then unresponsive. tried getting to the recovery menu before i even posted. i know what a 200 dollar paperweight looks like, and i have one.

maybe it was some other fluke, i dont know, but it is bricked and right after completing the update through xmb’s online update. doesn’t matter, i’m gunna pick another one up tomorrow and just wait for the next leak..

6. Ville says:

It is not on the EU psn-store.

7. wololo says:

I don’t like how you put the guy who brought you the exploit in the first place, and the guy who leaked it, in the same category. You sound extremely ungrateful. I understand your frustration, but blaming the person who provided you with the exploit in the first place is completely uncalled for.

8. arcangelnew says:

Remember, they are doing something free to you, so you will not complain about it, and Im sure you will use this to play pirated games, so I call this Instant Karma. Btw I’m waiting for a full kernel exploit but i doubt someone can do it, I believe the only way would be using hardware explits like modchips and/or memorycard loaders like on the nds.

9. The Z says:

To be fair, it is sunday early morning (like 4am). Sony does not work at weekend/sundays, therefore you have like 24 hours to get all this done.

10. oreo says:

I second that, As one of the people who won the giveaway just to see it be released anyways…. it sucks.

11. oreo says:

You yell at this guy for pirated software when he didn’t even mention that, then you say you just want a full kernel exploit (probably for piracy) just so the vita gets even less support from 3rd party devs? Please realize how stupid that sounds….

12. Max says:

Same in Germany… this sucks…

13. Edward says:

Callate pendejo vete a la verga