Private release exploit game leaked, get it while it’s hot! (Vita FW 3.01)

The Jay Doctor

I'm a guy who is really interested in hacking of all consoles, especially the PlayStation Vita. I am a blogger here on wololo.net

You may also like...

1. carsauce says:

Its still on the US store but SONY just done maintenence on the PSN and the store now gives a an error when you choose to add to the cart.

• tornmended says:

I had to restart the store a couple times but I finally got it to download so anyone who wants this should hop on it as quick as possible!

• Wilson Wimpee says:

ITS REMOVED :((( I MISSED IT I ALWAYS WANTED TO HACK MY PSVITA:(((((((((

2. romain337 says:

Keep trace of the guys who you send private exploit. With time maybe you’ll find some of the bad ass.

3. carsauce says:

I got access to the store but it gives an error when trying to add to the cart, SONY really wants this exploitation to stop, I can tell they must be really mad someone keeps finding exploits, I also believe there are SONY spies on here.

4. Me says:

If I install the exploit, then update my firmware for my Vita, will the exploit no longer work?

5. carsauce says:

Its still on store people, download while you can, I think this is will now be my last exploit to use on Vita because I just wanted to play the Ys game

• Amri85 says:

where is SMT:P2 save file exploit? links anyone? I clicked on the links above and I only see the old exploit save game.

6. Amri85 says:

I cannot see the save for the exploit on the list. I just finished downloading the game.

7. Matt says:

Can anyone confirm that this still works? Want to know before I buy.

8. carsauce says:

Its in the download link, it’s in the middle of the other files, and Matt I’m going to try it now i’;m updating to 3.01 i got nothing to lose anymore since i just want homebrew and to play the new Ys game

9. bailey reeves says:

how do i get this download cause i got banned and i need a hack

10. bailey reeves says:

and ima boss!!!!!!!!!

11. carsauce says:

thank you soooooooo much, FINALLY back to gaming on the PS Vita and I get to now play YS, It works people and also pluggins and cxmb works well too. MY VITA LIVES AGAIN!, ESPECIALLY WITH homebew to use.

3.01, goodbye UNO exploit you were so awesome!
    Thanks guys for the heads up on the game

12. blondebro7 says:

im so pissed i downloaded the exploit game and installed it and was able to get into recovery and the xmb launcher then when copying my first homebrew i accidentally corrupt the exploit game some how and i went back to redownload it and …. its gone:( its still on my vita and i keep feeling like there is a way to fix it but i really doubt it.
    why didnt i just download it on my ps3 the first time then id be golden… blah…

13. WeedZ1985 says:

AArrgg! finally had psp hack after weeks of waiting for leak. then i go to update to tn-v8 using psp network update, update completes and on “restart” persona is removed from my Vita via psn and i didn’t make a backup. fuck my stupidity!

14. WeedZ1985 says:

Here’s an update: They bricked my Vita!!!

don’t update cfw using psp network update…

15. brunoso says:

So. I think that the previous exploit 101 game wont work on 3.01; Anyone can confirm this???

16. Joao Martins says:

I don´t find the game on portuguese psn

17. Joao Martins says:

Can say the PSN number?!?

18. Joao Martins says:

Someone could make a video buying a game?!? Please

19. carsauce says:

Guys this actually works and truly works wonders also to the one who said it bricked your Vita don’t lie in Vita you can just go into recovery mode by holding the power button down an the update on the once you done the procedure right , by loading the exploit save file you should be able to upgrade to T-N V8

• WeedZ1985 says:

I didn’t say the update bricked it. i said “sony” bricked it. which is all i can assume happened. the xmb runs under the vita software, so any crash that happens shouldn’t effect the vita itself. In any case it wasn’t bricked until i returned to the live menu. the “busy dot wheel” came up, then it went black. it was then unresponsive. tried getting to the recovery menu before i even posted. i know what a 200 dollar paperweight looks like, and i have one.

maybe it was some other fluke, i dont know, but it is bricked and right after completing the update through xmb’s online update. doesn’t matter, i’m gunna pick another one up tomorrow and just wait for the next leak..

20. Ville says:

It is not on the EU psn-store.

21. señores de sony dejen de sacar los xploit de la psn . y verán que las ventas de psp vita se aumentaran.

22. señores de sony dejen de sacar los xploit de la psn. y permítanle a la gente que sean libres de jugar los juegos yo creo que en nada le perjudicaría la ventas de sus juegos de psp vita. ya que son muy diferentes a los de psp y al final los usuarios como yo le dan vida a su empresa sony al preferir sus productos y creo que serian mejores que microsof