Woohoo, we got an official facebook page! Love us, please!

You may also like...

1. Rapper_skull says:

Actually it’s follower too.

2. lololow says:

Let’s follolow you on facebook too (On facebook they are caled “fans”)

3. abdou005 says:

I liked this page when there was only “1 like” there loooool :D. Thank’s Wololo and Team !

4. SmurfyD says:

Never really liked facebook. Only reason I have an account is for giveaways and its under the alias Bob Doe.

5. Adams Myth says:

Honestly, I’m disappointed.

6. Galford says:

honestly im the fourth one who liked your FB page 3 days ago

7. Bullshiters says:

ummm….sorry for asking, but what is facebook?

8. francis says:

Like_ share_follow

9. tokia says:

im fine on tweeter.

10. WATEE says:

If he should begin to have contest to give feats requiring open an account for adolescent lack of admiration ( or facebook twitter ) and grant ” like you” for childish nickname effect mode. This will be without me and I will turn to sites of the same type but more mature.

Yet you ( you and your friends ) have a huge talent.

Donation exploits already taking a bad turn , through competition or only a tiny minority will access, whereas previously the public exploit per month did not pose any problems :

– Anyone who wants to go to the psstore updates and buys a game with an achievement
    – Anyone who wants to play online with the rest firmware version of the game
    – The playing alone do the same

It would be easy to name games with exploits via messaging with focus

– Want you on a tnv feat? ( some seeking only way to have vita games for free )

The country – blind sought (us , eur , jap )

One feat per month would be given and if possible be sent to different sets according to U.S. / JAP / EUR region (if an exploit was discovered it would impact was by the name of the game also others).

11. SsJVasto says:

Get a Google+ Page

12. SSJ-Vita says:

I never could bring myself to make a twitter account, something about it starting with twit, just repelled me to no end from the get go. Awesome there’s a fakebook for wololo.net now : )

13. alesuamor says:

Why don’t you have a http://www.Logra.mx account yet?
    It’s a great place to share posts with the community :D

14. GuitaristMatt says:

Please don’t kill a kitten!