Indie Game Fez Is Hitting PS3, PS Vita, and PS4 Later This Month. PS4 Version Will Run At 60fps/1080p

The Jay Doctor

I'm a guy who is really interested in hacking of all consoles, especially the PlayStation Vita. I am a blogger here on wololo.net

You may also like...

1. James Way says:

So if I buy it on steam now, will I get to use it on all my devices late march? To be honestly that’s awesome though I don’t really care about the portability but it’s always nice to have that option. What I mean is that with the advent of the Steam machines, I’ve been amassing a good sized collection on steam. They’ve been having some good sales and there’s always humble bundle

• BahamutBBob says:

“So if I buy it on steam now, will I get to use it on all my devices late march?”

No, but if you buy it on PSN when it’s released, you can play it on PS3, PS4, or Vita. Steam isn’t connected to PSN at all, outside of Portal 2 and (maybe) Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

Also, inb4 Phil Fish hate.

2. ladead says:

does anyone else see ds4 in the post

3. John_Scott says:

hopefully sony doesn’t release a new firmware before this comes out really want this on my vita.

4. Sky Yuki says:

Why not 1440p for PS4 (I know that 1440p is support only for picture)
    I mean it’s 2D platformer
    It’s should be able to go to 1440p with PS4 hardware

5. David says:

Nice. This title could propably help to push the popularity of the vita.

• Nazar_Ops says:

Since it is already available for PC and will be available for other consoles, I doubt that it will help push the VITA sales. Now if they ported this game only for the VITA, then it probably would push the sales.

• David says:

That’s true. I wouldn’t buy a vita just to play FEZ as well. But like Sony already mentioned I’m sure it will be a big year for vita owners, not least because of the release of Borderlands 2 for vita and the nice cross-playing-features. So I still hope in a big growth in our community.