Meet Trolly Bird, the Flappy Bird clone on Vita

You may also like...

1. jake says:

Yeah I’ve played it (and still) but tbh the people who only played for the 2 weeks only did it cos it was *cool* to do so… =/

Nevertheless, NO! NEVER THROW MY VITA ON THE WALL!!!! D:

2. Nazar_Ops says:

Lmao, damn. Flappybird is now officially an internet joke.

3. AliFOJ says:

LOL who would pay for that thing. I already have Flappy Bird on my iPhone so its okay. :D

4. hgoel0974 says:

and yesterday I asked who wanted a flappy bird clone on PSM, looks like someone was listening

5. SmashADBurn says:

This has gone to far.

6. tokia says:

really waste my money.

7. jotax says:

I hope have the best of all exploit with this game XD

8. grief3r says:

shut up and take my money meme is not adequate in this situation

9. edukarlo says:

since I dont have an iOS/Android device (and will never ever be), i actually purchased it.. haha.. i still trust my NK101 for calling and SMS’ing, and my NK6120c for extra net and 3g purposes.. alongside with my vita pch 1001 wifi, everything’s fine.. and now that i have flappy….. errrrrrrrr.. trolly bird, life on the go will never be the same again.. hahaha.. by the way thanks for the mention wololo.. ^_^

10. BahamutBBob says:

I didn’t play the original, but I have played the MMO version which IMO is hilarious! flapmmo.com

11. Sky Yuki says:

God playstation mobile is not available in asia

12. Devin Smith says:

Instead of paying 1.99 just google Flappy Bert…Yes thats supposed to be BERT
    Apparently Sesame street couldnt resist.

13. David says:

And why should you play this crap while you own a vita?

• :V says:

Did you forgot Vita is for indies and shitty games mostly?
      :v

• Michael says:

are you really that ignorant? the Vita has great games.

• Hellbelial says:

I agree with you and the uy below,because vita is now like a wii for family XD,altough,of course there are great games like mk,blazblue,injustice,uncharted,dj max,killzone,ninja gaiden and others just to name a few but most indies and baby games like mmmmm,legos for example,flow or whatever the name is and other shits,you just need to know what to pick.Of course we need,tekken,splatterhouse,god of war (not the first game in HD of course) we need 2 psv versions,fatal frame with motion camera like the shitty game invizinimals or whatever,clock tower,a new silent hill like old style and many others like kingdom hearts and crash.I hope Sony lift their asses and put them to work because vita is a shame for us.

14. EmoryM says:

I hate cash grabs and clones, this is both.

15. poec says:

Pfffffff Flappy dodge for the win

16. Artmazr says:

Gameplay of Trolly Bird here: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V13SpQipHOI&quot;

Lemme know what you think. Are you going to buy Trolly Bird?

#TrollyBird

17. Zik says:

O_o why? you can grab this for free. just google how to jb your iphone or how to install 3rd party apps on your phones.

18. vegeta says:

no and no.

19. NNNRT says:

Such a shitty game which I don’t see “addictive” at all got more popular than games like GTA V or any other game available on many platforms, & in less than a month. I’m sure half of the people playing that game haven’t heard of GTA, NFS, CoD, etc. That shitty game immediately comes to Vita. But games we always wanted on the Vita, particularly on PSM, never come. Like where’s a Super Mario clone or something like Temple Run or Doodle Jump etc? WHERE’S GTA?! How much did we wait for Angry Birds & Fruit Ninja to come to the Vita? Why did Windows 8 have everything from its first year? I know it depends on the popularity of the platform & difficulty of porting but companies should think, just think. Alright I think I’ve rambled enough here so I’ll stfu. :P