Minimur12, WTH Happened This Week? MGS V Next Gen Comparison, Upcoming PS4 Game Reveals Leaked, And Cranky Kong Takes Over Twitter!

Minimur12

Huh, this notebox is good. Password: Minimurspassword /talk password: minimur12pass Hold on, people can see this?

You may also like...

1. Carlos says:

IDK, that new Deep Down trailer kinda left me with a meh feel for it. And I was pretty damn interested with the older teasers. Doesn’t look as dark an eerie as it did before.

2. BahamutBBob says:

I quite enjoyed the Rock Band games, even with all of the problems I had with faulty peripherals.

I will be very excited if/when the FF7 remake is officially official. Unless it’s iOS/Android only like the FF5/6 remakes -_-

• Minimur12 says:

Oh no! Don’t you dare even think about that!

Don’t get me wrong, I love Guitar Hero on my PS2&3, but once you’ve finished playing with it, the guitar is just going to be sitting there doing nothing, collecting dust.

• Thrawn says:

U Draw tablet anyone? XD

Got another one for ya:
        BALANCE BOARD! HAH Take that.

• Minimur12 says:

Udraw tablet, haha

but to be fair, the Wii fit board (if thats what you’re talking about with the balance board) took off pretty well, I certainly know quite a few people with them, so that was reasonably successful, but Udraw?

• Thrawn says:

Yeah I meant the wii board.

You know, the udraw was successful on the wii but when they released it on the ps3 it took a dive and took THQ with it XD.
            Since then they never surfaced again.

3. Acid_Snake says:

Ground Zeroes, and MGSV in general, is gonna suck, this sums up what the series has turned into: pew, pew, bang, bang, kaboom. They should rename it to Metal Theft Hunter V: The Phantom Ops Declassified.

• Carlos says:

While MGS IV did indeed shift drastically in playstyle you cannot honestly say Kojima didn’t deliver in terms of content, story, and usual mindfrak like the previous entries. Which to me are far more important than its gameplay (which was still good).

And if the Red Ban trailer is any indication, this will likely be the darkest, grittiest, most satirical entry yet.

It feels as if you allowed your annoyance for a change of gameplay to overshadow the series’s other major components.

4. Pirate Cat says:

Minor correction, according to GS it’s actually an unknown resolution being upscaled on the PS3/360.

5. asd says:

Dose any news about vita hardware hacking coming out?