Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f is coming to North America and Europe in March!

Even though the PS3 version of Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F was released in the western countries of the world, the PS Vita version Project Diva f, which a lot of people wanted, was not released. But this changes now, since they announced to bring the Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f game to the European and north American PSN store. This time with an official release date and release price.

The translated version of Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f will be released on March 4th, 2014 in the north American PSN store and March 12th, 2014 in the European PSN stores. It will cost 29,99$ / 29,99€ (most likely – because $=€, there is obviously no such thing as an euro/dollar currency exchange rate), and seems to be ‘digital only’.

It would be a lot better to have the choice between buying a physical and a digital copy, but a digital copy is better than no game at all (It is not confirmed if it is digital only, but there were only reports of it hitting the PSN store, nothing was said about any physical version of the game).

The game was released as a digital and physical version in Asia and the successor Project Diva F/f 2nd will be released at the end of march for the PS3 and PS Vita (at least in japan).

Currently there are no plans of a western version of the Diva 2nd game, but since they’ve ported the 1st one, they might port the second one as well.

Source via KingX and SEGA

Tags: , , ,

1. Baka Hito’s avatar

Already got my physical copy a year ago but i might buy it again to show some support :)

2. BahamutBBob’s avatar

This is great news for people who like this series!

Unfortunately for me, I have no desire to play any of them, so I’ll have to sit here with Shahid’s indies that don’t interest me either. :(

3. jd20dog’s avatar

danm and i spent $90usd to import the jap 2 years ago….
    though i wish the ps3 version would drop from $50

also hope this dosnt go the way of most other music games in the us with really crap american music….

1. The Z’s avatar

It is just translated, dont worry.

They dont replace the music with american bullcrap :)

4. Edzo’s avatar

Unfortunately I don’t need a 4th copy of the game. Should of released simultaneously with ps3.

1. The Z’s avatar

>should of

Should have paid more attention in 6th grade.

5. chris-miller’s avatar

damn who even likes this sh*t or is interested in those? theZ u fckin faggot grow some balls and learn to speak english. you useless piece of sh*t in the scene.

1. Godoka’s avatar

have you played the game? it is quite addicting. And his English seems to be better then yours. Also why would he need to speak English if this is a Japanese game?

1. chris-miller’s avatar

no, its not but i’ll let you enjoy the d*ckriding though.
        btw, i wasnt complaining about the game itself.

2. sch’s avatar

… uh… says someone so much more profoundly useless that he resorts to faceless trolling on the internet…

3. The Z’s avatar

You sound upset, mate ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4. The Z’s avatar

Btw, nice censorship, you seem to be american?

*Shit ;)

6. fate6’s avatar

I do hope we get a physical release but if digital is it well at least its better than nothing >__<

Still happy to see Miku outside Japan ^__^

7. Godoka’s avatar

Finally, I bought my 2nd vita for this =)

8. quicksort’s avatar

I wish the Limited edition Miku White ps vita came out here in Europe too :(

1. Quade’s avatar

At least PS Vitas aren’t really region locked, so you can import if you have the money. Better than nothing ;)

9. Conjo’s avatar

I hope to see more beatgames on Vita

10. Nazar_Ops’s avatar

Honestly I wanted to pick this game up, until I Heard that there will be no physical format for EU. So I will probably skip this.

1. Thrawn’s avatar

Get the US BD. I ordered a BD version on amazon some time ago.

11. Thrawn’s avatar

S*it, now I almost regret selling both vitas… ;|

I still have the project diva f cartridge lying around (nippon import).
    Well, will need to ooze the pain with a round of Project diva F on my ps3. :)

12. asd’s avatar