Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f is coming to North America and Europe in March!

The Z

PSP & PS Vita scene member, iOS enthusiast, Anime lover, Firmware expert, Zett master

You may also like...

1. Baka Hito says:

Already got my physical copy a year ago but i might buy it again to show some support :)

2. BahamutBBob says:

This is great news for people who like this series!

Unfortunately for me, I have no desire to play any of them, so I’ll have to sit here with Shahid’s indies that don’t interest me either. :(

3. jd20dog says:

danm and i spent $90usd to import the jap 2 years ago….
    though i wish the ps3 version would drop from $50

also hope this dosnt go the way of most other music games in the us with really crap american music….

4. Edzo says:

Unfortunately I don’t need a 4th copy of the game. Should of released simultaneously with ps3.

5. chris-miller says:

damn who even likes this sh*t or is interested in those? theZ u fckin faggot grow some balls and learn to speak english. you useless piece of sh*t in the scene.

6. fate6 says:

I do hope we get a physical release but if digital is it well at least its better than nothing >__<

Still happy to see Miku outside Japan ^__^

7. Godoka says:

Finally, I bought my 2nd vita for this =)

8. quicksort says:

I wish the Limited edition Miku White ps vita came out here in Europe too :(

9. Conjo says:

I hope to see more beatgames on Vita

10. Nazar_Ops says:

Honestly I wanted to pick this game up, until I Heard that there will be no physical format for EU. So I will probably skip this.

11. Thrawn says:

S*it, now I almost regret selling both vitas… ;|

I still have the project diva f cartridge lying around (nippon import).
    Well, will need to ooze the pain with a round of Project diva F on my ps3. :)

12. asd says: