Deals on eBay today: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Live 12 Month Gold Membership for $35.99 (40% off). PS4 (Seller refurbished) $299.99. More deals in our Deals section

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f is coming to North America and Europe in March!

The Z

I am simply "The Z" :)

You may also like...

1. Baka Hito says:

Already got my physical copy a year ago but i might buy it again to show some support :)

2. BahamutBBob says:

This is great news for people who like this series!

Unfortunately for me, I have no desire to play any of them, so I’ll have to sit here with Shahid’s indies that don’t interest me either. :(

3. jd20dog says:

danm and i spent $90usd to import the jap 2 years ago….
    though i wish the ps3 version would drop from $50

also hope this dosnt go the way of most other music games in the us with really *** american music….

4. Edzo says:

Unfortunately I don’t need a 4th copy of the game. Should of released simultaneously with ps3.

5. fate6 says:

I do hope we get a physical release but if digital is it well at least its better than nothing >__<

Still happy to see Miku outside Japan ^__^

6. Godoka says:

Finally, I bought my 2nd vita for this =)

7. Godoka says:

have you played the game? it is quite addicting. And his English seems to be better then yours. Also why would he need to speak English if this is a Japanese game?

8. quicksort says:

I wish the Limited edition Miku White ps vita came out here in Europe too :(

9. sch says:

… uh… says someone so much more profoundly useless that he resorts to faceless trolling on the internet…

10. Conjo says:

I hope to see more beatgames on Vita

11. Nazar_Ops says:

Honestly I wanted to pick this game up, until I Heard that there will be no physical format for EU. So I will probably skip this.

12. Thrawn says:

S*it, now I almost regret selling both vitas… ;|

I still have the project diva f cartridge lying around (nippon import).
    Well, will need to ooze the pain with a round of Project diva F on my ps3. :)

13. The Z says:

You sound upset, mate ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

14. asd says: