The 50 best PSP / Vita Homebrews in 2013

You may also like...

1. reynkz says:

Lol its so funny but nostalgic i remember when alot of these homebrew came out, especially the Prometheus loading :3 also on number 47, im trying to figure out which nurse joy app that is :P

2. ivo says:

so whats the cmd is chould use to ZIP to a vita ready package when i got the stucture set ?

nice set of homebrew … why isnt qmca in it ?
    cheers

3. Conjo says:

Great list!
    But I personally prefer PSPMania instead of PSPRevolution, in my opinion is better, like, a complete port of Stepmania, and i think it supports pump mode too (or something like that i remember have read at Zenius-I-Vanisher or maybe other forum, can’t remember/And I haven’t tested it yet)

4. Langaren99 says:

where is cave story? that is by far the best game to play on a hacked psp/psv

5. Anonymous says:

You’ve forgot 5.50 M33-6

6. Stranno says:

SNES9XTYL is not bad for ‘portable SNES’ but Android have bsnes and Snes9X with bsnes libraries that is infinite times better in terms of compatibility, timming and so.

If you only have PSP/Vita its ok. But it you have a decente Android phone and compatible controller, its the right option.

7. edukarlo says:

thanks.. indeed very helpful in finding what to download.. hoping for a more detailed description with screenshots on the downloads section..

8. David says:

The link for the fixed Netfront browser isn’t working.

9. ivo says:

go and make me
    51. psplinkwifi INSTALL.ZIP
    xD
    mine hangs at the psp load screen after install

10. gbot says:

I should have uploaded 138menu to wololo servers. It had 4000+ downloads on mediafire last year. Too late I guess :P

11. ivo says:

well psplink2.0 uses pspsdk libc and so
    and so is build_prx not an option …
    and so i cant make it 660 compatible can i ?

is this even kmode ?
    it says in readme 1.0 and 1.5 only
    but back then it said that for everything …
    does leda work as plugin and i can just run 1.0 or 1.5 ?

does that other version psplink work ?
    that other version as plugin over wifi ?
    hard to find that one after all the clanzig
    cheers

12. Galford says:

smooth !!!

13. hgoel0974 says:

I find it strange that the ARK Netfront made it into the list, it isn’t even a really big thing! Just launches the standard PSP browser and uses ExitGame instead of SleepThread (it’s also a mod of one of the OSLib samples)

14. ivo says:

better with the wipeout browser hack if u ask me ;)

15. ivo says:

got psplink3.0 eboot loading psplink2.0wifi
    get connected
    doesnt return host0 tho
    says connected xD

clueless what now !
    @ admin mail me for src

16. abdou005 says:

The Team that made “Bookr” really deserve a cookie, that was and still the best PsP/Ps Vita homebrew <3 love It :D !

17. ivo says:

made a new patch this night …
    now it loads with nethostfs.prx and modnet and conshell …
    it works installs/runs fine on vita
    but as soon as i connect nethostfs_pc to it
    c error … guess the vita aint ready for nethosting :/
    anybody got a clue what to try next ?

• fatman01923 says:

I would talk with the person who originally made the program for psp and pc if they are still around. Second I would talk with Total Noob or one of the other experienced devs here. Third I would share what I have on the forums!

18. Hutchy says:

What nzp map is that?

19. Kryptonitan Sunpower says:

I have been all over this site and not getting really clear info on how I can modify my own purchased PS Vita.. I am on 3.01 ( like an idiot updated yesterday) after reading that I could use the exploit for 3.01.. Now that I’ve done that it appears that it was the wrong move… So how can I do so? If someone would be so kind to provide a link on this site. I found 101 Megamix by searching so I hope I can use that to run the exploit.. If I just put the game on my Vita, do I need to do something for it to work or should the vita just know to start the game?

Thanks,
    From a confused Gamer

20. jute says:

The 50 best PSP / Vita Homebrews in 2014
    1. RetroArch PSP

21. Kryptonitan Sunpower says:

With the games listed on this site that include the exploit,if people were unable to get the game via PSN what about if the game is purchased on UMD… The UMD is dumped to create an ISO file and then moved to the Vita…… Would the process still work? Does my vita need to have special software to run games I move to the vita using CMA???????????????

22. toBsucht says:

I had a short look to your new homebrew list found a link which is shown as a link from homebrew.eu but it doubt it´s.
    Never saw a link to deposit files for them and not sure if v1.2.3 is offical. Check links i submitted. http://fillets.sourceforge.net/

23. JefteNintendoNerd says:

I really want to use VideoPRXmodule on my VITA! Is there a way to emulate the NOTE button on the VITA or am I missing something here? Please help? I want to record gameplay!