10 games added to the compatibility list of the Vita TV, including Soul Sacrifice

You may also like...

1. LennyVita says:

I hope this catches on enough for them to bring it to North America. I would like to own one. Disappointing as it is for compatibility, im sure as time goes on there will be more games compatible and make a excellent emulator machine with some TN-V

2. Hazer7 says:

/PSnow will probably come to the Vita TV turning it into a full fledged console.
    I wish we could just force flash Vita ofw into the vitaTV so US accounts can work.

• hgoel0974 says:

from what I’ve heard, they’re the exact same firmwares, VitaTV has some built-in ‘flags’ which enable/disable certain functions.

3. Tjoeb123 says:

It should be noted that the games mentioned are the Japanese versions. So don’t go checking for patches if you don’t own them.

4. k3nn says:

^.^ i didn’t know King of Pool and 101-in-1 megamix were all time classic hits!

5. gunblade says:

I jus wanted to take a vita tv apart..

6. Vitality says:

So, erm..why not all games? Why Sony can’t just make all Vita games compatible with Vita TV? Do they need to have permission from game developers to allow their contents streamed through media?

• Thrawn says:

Because most vita games use the touchscreen, either front or back, the vita tv does not have that.

Bad example, dragons crown uses the touchscreen, however the ps3 version does not use a touchscreen, they could take that version and slim it down for vita, probably not happening.

Good example, dynasty warriors next, uses both touchscreens, front and back, there won’t be a redone version nor will there be a re-release.

• Pirate Cat says:

How many games actually require use of it? Uncharted has been the only game I’ve played so far that required it and the boss ‘fights’ were awful.

• franzkb420 says:

dude thers so many touch screen AAA games uncharted, gravity rush, tearaway, lbp lol and there like the best games to get for the vita no wonder vita tv is failing no youtube either sony should step it up if they wnna sell more vita tv

• Moonfolk says:

Uhh… Dragon’s Crown IS Vita TV compatible. The Japanese version (being the version that the machine should be running) does, at least.

7. Antichrist84 says:

I see a trend so is doing….they seem to mess up everything that has the word “vita” in it.

8. Antichrist84 says:

so = Sony*

9. roneyizpie says:

Wouldn’t using the PS4 controllers touchpad be a better way to boost compatibility? I think that would be great, and maybe use the R-2 and L-2 buttons as a way to switch the touch pad from controlling the touch panel to the touch screen? idk, just a thought.

10. LuKe_AA says:

So, Soul Sacrifice wasn’t even compatible by default with the Vita TV? Is that a new way to throw money off a bridge?

11. BakaOsaka says:

It mentions Atelier Totori Plus (EN), but it’s only a download outside of Japan I believe. Curious and curiouser…

12. Paperytale says:

So, i still haven’t understood how the Vita TV is beneficial with PlayStation now coming in soon..

13. Edzo says:

I dont quite get why you cant use your vita as the controller and make compatibility 100%. It cant be that hard

14. hgoel0974 says:

and there’s another list on the /talk forums, http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=35419

15. MadZiontist says:

I def plan on getting one if/when it hits NA. I really like what I’ve heard of it so far. It needs some time for improvement, but the hacking potential of this thing has me geeked.

16. ivo says:

Whatsthe tar or zip command to make a vita ready package ?
    does the brew need to be signed ?

1. June 10, 2014

[…] in Japan hasn’t improved much over the year, neither did the games compatibility: we got a tiny update this year with a few more games added on the Japanese […]