Minimur, WTH Happened This Week? InFamous: Second Son, Heavenly Sword Movie, and Screenshots of Unreleased PS4 Games!

Minimur12

Huh, this notebox is good. Password: Minimurspassword /talk password: minimur12pass

You may also like...

1. Acid_Snake says:

I new about that MGS2 easter egg, I just don’t think it’s that big of a deal, the Moai Statue one was better imo, it took me a lot of years to learn that there was more than one of them.

2. jake says:

The ebgames (NZ’s gamestop) ps4 kiosk has octodad but it hasn’t released =/

3. hgoel0974 says:

BlazBlue chrono phantasma is coming west, source

However no release date yet, except for that it’s gonna be in the summer

4. JeoWay says:

Wow… Infamous looks better than real life lol

About that nice little pre-order bonus for infamous second son… well, I mean, I guess they are just trying to get gamers some motivation to get out of the house…

5. Thrawn says:

Ok.
    Now what’s the good news for us PC guys? Second Son coming to PC? Heavenly sword for PC?

Seriously I didn’t read that anywhere, Minimur12 did you forget something?

6. bullrog92 says:

FF15 very well be the final fantasy that out does 7. it looks f**** amazing.

then they will maybe do a final fantasy 7 on ps4!

7. Hazer7 says:

Does anyone want Ethan: Meteor Hunter Deluxe for PC/Steam?

Exchange me any game, any game at all for either Steam or the Vita.

Contact me: sal2kul777@gmail.com

(I might even give it to you for free if the time comes.)

8. CP says:

I bought my PS4 just so I could play Second Son. I got to try it last year and it’s alot more fun than Infamous 2 was!

9. franzkb420 says:

i only have a vita now a a alienware laptop.. but ps4 exclusives makes me wnna buy a ps4 im gonna wait for a price drop then jump in.. kh3, ff15, infamous second son grab my attention