Minimur, WTH Happened This Week? InFamous: Second Son, Heavenly Sword Movie, and Screenshots of Unreleased PS4 Games!

A message for gamers as the holiday season is here:
Hey Folks, it is the shopping season and that means most of us will be buying gaming stuff in November and December. Wololo.net will be looking for the best deals and let you know about them. For example in July 2016, our twitter followers and mailing list subscribers were among the first to know about an Uncharted 4 Special edition deal for $19, a 75% discount at the time! Follow us on twitter to stay up to date. I also suggest to subscribe to our deals mailing list below for full deal updates. Note: this mailing list is mostly useful for people in the US.

We do not share your email with any third party

Minimur12

Told you I'll edit this.

1. Acid_Snake says:

I new about that MGS2 easter egg, I just don’t think it’s that big of a deal, the Moai Statue one was better imo, it took me a lot of years to learn that there was more than one of them.

2. jake says:

The ebgames (NZ’s gamestop) ps4 kiosk has octodad but it hasn’t released =/

3. hgoel0974 says:

BlazBlue chrono phantasma is coming west, source

However no release date yet, except for that it’s gonna be in the summer

4. JeoWay says:

Wow… Infamous looks better than real life lol

About that nice little pre-order bonus for infamous second son… well, I mean, I guess they are just trying to get gamers some motivation to get out of the house…

5. Thrawn says:

Ok.
    Now what’s the good news for us PC guys? Second Son coming to PC? Heavenly sword for PC?

Seriously I didn’t read that anywhere, Minimur12 did you forget something?

6. bullrog92 says:

FF15 very well be the final fantasy that out does 7. it looks f**** amazing.

then they will maybe do a final fantasy 7 on ps4!

7. Hazer7 says:

Does anyone want Ethan: Meteor Hunter Deluxe for PC/Steam?

Exchange me any game, any game at all for either Steam or the Vita.

Contact me: sal2kul777@gmail.com

(I might even give it to you for free if the time comes.)

8. CP says:

I bought my PS4 just so I could play Second Son. I got to try it last year and it’s alot more fun than Infamous 2 was!

9. franzkb420 says:

i only have a vita now a a alienware laptop.. but ps4 exclusives makes me wnna buy a ps4 im gonna wait for a price drop then jump in.. kh3, ff15, infamous second son grab my attention