Heads up: Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition (PS4/XBO) is $49.99 (38% off) on Amazon Deal of the Day

New Playstation 4 Firmware 1.60 released – Adds support for various Headsets and a bit more !

A message for gamers as the holiday season is here:
Hey Folks, it is the shopping season and that means most of us will be buying gaming stuff in November and December. Wololo.net will be looking for the best deals and let you know about them. For example in July 2016, our twitter followers and mailing list subscribers were among the first to know about an Uncharted 4 Special edition deal for $19, a 75% discount at the time! Follow us on twitter to stay up to date. I also suggest to subscribe to our deals mailing list below for full deal updates. Note: this mailing list is mostly useful for people in the US.

We do not share your email with any third party

The Zett

Usually located at the end of the Alphabet. Best friend of the ẞ-Letter :)

1. DS_Marine says:

ok.. ps4 fw released. Any rumor for new vita fw?

2. Valhalla says:

You mean “for a new X.X0 firmware change”?

3. youbadboy says:

We all knew this was coming so why release 3 exploits for 1 Vita firmware. Waste of 2 exploits IMHO. Just wait next time or before you know it we’ll be on 9.99 Vita OFW with no PSP games left to exploit. Now waiting for next Vita update so I can lose my homebrew yet again

4. sonystyles says:

Sonys master systems are down due to a hacker.when you call to find out they claim the systems are upgrading but if this was so they would stll be able to pull up your information and they cant so they are back to their lying ways.

5. Psvitaps4 says:

Will this new headset allow me to use the mic on my ps vita so when i play remote play i canstill talk to people in my party.

6. Psvitaps4 says:

Or will i have to set it up wireless to my ps4 remote play but hear audio from ps4 direct