FIFA 11 exploit released for Vita FW 3.01! (And yet another leak! :-/)

You may also like...

1. Ricky D says:

So can this game still be bought and downloaded directly to the Vita? They took it offline yesterday briefly and I see a couple people having trouble getting it on their vitas

Please somebody that’s purchased it try to download directly to the vita (after backing up your copy to your PC first of course). I have a friend that’s been looking for an exploit and he won’t be able to transfer from a PS3 so vita direct download is his only option

2. Oz the great says:

hi all just to let all know do not download/install the fifa 11 update it will mess up the exploid thanks

3. jeerum says:

Like i say’d years ago, every EA games has overflow if you but enough bytes to savedata :D GOOD LUCK!

4. dan says:

just to let people know, canadian account doesnt work. it wouldnt let me download the game to my vita. so i had to create a US account to just download it. i was able to download it at 10pm eastern time last night.

5. sixteenbuttons says:

Been waiting for the next release…Went to buy the game then was stunned at the 29.99 price tag. (Fifa 12 was 39.99!!)

I found it curious that a 4 year old game was so expensive compared to other PSP games (Better selling titles for 19.99, others ranging from 5.99 to 14.99).

Have other exploitable games been so expensive? Is it a move by Sony to detract people from buying it until they can release a firmware update to block the exploit?

6. Gene says:

Anyone get this working on the Fifa 12 Ca (Canada) version. Because the save folder is a different serial. I have tried it 100 different ways and it will not work. Just my luck…..

7. sk says:

I got my refund today.

Just to let people who did the same thing as me–who bought the game from the Canadian SEN store but were unable to transfer it to their Vita–know, and to show them that they WILL get a refund. Don’t despair, guys. “One time gesture” my ass. If this happens again, don’t be afraid to call them out on it. Labeling an un-transferrable game as ‘Vita-compatible’ was a really bad error on their part.

• CacaMaca says:

As a note that I got my refund as well. @sk: I wish you good luck with the next release :-)

• sk says:

Haha, you too. Thanks. :) I know it probably won’t be, but whenever the next release is, I hope it’ll be available on the Canadian Vita store as well. One can dream. Man, I really need to get another memory card for stuff like this.

• gunblade says:

It’s alright atleast u got a refund.. I would have been to shy to talk on the phone to a Sony rep.

• sk says:

I never talked to anyone on the phone. I just used Sony’s LiveChat. Don’t worry, it’s LOADS better than EA’s LiveChat (as in, you get people who can speak English properly and don’t give you the same response every single time!). After telling the representative my transaction number, he let me know that he’d put forth my case to the higher-ups, and the next day, I received an email telling me I got a refund. Easy peasy.

8. lordkingdome says:

Hi guys. My eCFW works well. I download it from Malaysia and my psn is in us. Thanks.

9. hKlong says:

Hi, Fifa 11 was updated and i cannot run the exploit again

10. Mayumura says:

Bro, for some reason, I can’t access the forums. It says 403 forbidden etc..

11. SpicyMcHaggis says:

was planning on doing this any came home to my dog chewing on my PS Vita :(

12. zach says:

When I updated the game, the exploit would not work. It would just freeze up before it got to the menu. Should I just re download the game?

13. Setzer Gabianni says:

Just two silly question: every time I want to launch the exploit need I open the FIFA game and press R button or once the TN-V it’s installed it’s done and I can use the 1,3 gigas in other aplications and games?. And the second one: if I delete the savegame within the ePSP can I play the game normaly?… I’m not a big fan of sports game but for that price… I really want to worth the money I spend.

• gunblade says:

Wen I was on 1.8 or two sumthjng I had two exploits I could run so I would use the file view app and make a copy of the save n save it in a differnt folder then start a new game..

14. Miguel Angel says:

Hola Amigos latinos, por si no entienden las instrucciones aqui, mañana subire un video tutorial de como obtener este exploit, mi cuenta de youtube es Dota Mig, no se lo pierdan saludos

15. Rei says:

Well that sucks.

Thankfully i already have TN-V on my vita so i didn’t need this exploit but i feel really bad for the people who did.

hopefully there won’t be anymore leaks in the future and I hope this doesn’t discourage the people working on the vita too much

16. it was working fine but after update the game it self now it is hang and have this error C1-2858-3

17. lordkingdome says:

the game been pulled!!!

18. Daveybox says:

Anyone every try and download the game in Canada, but using a US vpn?
    I was going to try last night, but didn’t want to waste $30

19. Awash says:

Guys I’m in canada I created account for us downloaded game just finished installing the game and exploit wololo rocks u should know u have to purchase ps plus inorder to turn off automatic updates but it works and was well worth the money keep up the good work guys!!

20. Rodney says:

Hi Guys, you can help me? im from brasil, and have a psn us acount but when i click to buy, i receive a message ” you are not elegible to purchase this content’ …
    sorry, for my vocabulary, i don’t spaek in english very well…
    tks.

21. William says:

The game is down T_T

22. Victr1 says:

FIFA 11 PSP has been pulled from US PSN. The game is no longer available.

23. disciplinal says:

…crap. I downloaded FIFA 11 a couple days ago and it was running fine up until today. I received an error so I decided to delete it….thinking I could just go back into the store and re-download it under “My Downloads”. Turns out I was wrong. What a waste of $30 :(

24. BinaryMonkee says:

It is very peculiar that the price tag on Sony’s FIFA 11 is $30. Conspiracy theory… I will never buy anything from Sony ever again just for the b.s they give you on all their products. I have the XB one but I won’t buy the PS4 . The exploit is not working . I tried copying the files and it just goes on and on saying it’s copying but nothing happens. After 15 minutes it copies about 3/4 of the way and it gives you some error that not all the file could be copied. So there goes $30. But I learned a lesson today : When you have pricks like Sony , just stay away from their products just like their bluray players won’t play divx or any other home made files.

25. Tanner says:

Well, i installed the dosbox on my psvita and offically bricked the eCFW. any one know how i can fix it?

26. Hellbelial says:

Don’t bother.In tv4 silent hill origins hangs in the last part of the final,and valkyrie profile leneth it gives you an error in a part of the game and it shut down.I will not donate more until i see a patch in order to correct those bugs that Tnv4 has.

27. Brainzapper says:

I purchased FIFA 11 long back. It was working until now. When I start it just freezes my vita !! I deleted the FIFA 11 from vita and went to “My Downloads” and poooooof GONE !!!! Waste of $30 but then I remembered I made a backup of the game. Its in .psvimg thing. I copied it and it worked like a charm. My point is that why was my “VITA SYSTEM” freezing ? PS I did’nt update the game.

28. chriscrash303 says:

my fifa is freezing. i have the game in cmA is there anyway to delete the update

29. aldo says:

Hi Guys. Is this working for fifa 11 transfered from a ps3?

30. aldo says:

Is this working for fifa 12 installed from psvita card?

31. Hellbelial says:

Is it worth? because buying a game to play some psp games and until you find that the game you were playing it crashes almost at the end.That happen to me with silent hill origins and sometimes the sounds went out,the game crash when you pass the calendar fish puzzle and in Valkirye profile when you reach the doors of a castle the main exploit close up and show an error message.

32. wafflXfry says:

can somone tell me the easist way to catch an exploit? i have had my vita since last january trying to catch an exploit. i will get on the site everyday for 2 weeks and il give it a day or 2 and then what do you know i missed the exploit. I understand theres no real way you guys predict when one is discovered however can i sign up for notifications or somthing? im just really pissed i missed the fifa exploit by 2 days because i go tired of checking everyday.

33. Idefense’s really quite impressive to pay a vsis actually always this wmake money site and reading the feels of all connects regaseal this postor a while consumers am also eager so that you can getting familiareness.

1. February 4, 2014

[…] Aquellos interesados puede encontrar mas información en la pagina de Wololo en el siguiente link: wololo.net […]

2. March 1, 2014

[…] Mathew_Wi, who has recently released an exploit in game Fifa11 (to let people run TN-V on their Playstation Vita) is now doing a private Giveaway on our forums. […]