FIFA 11 exploit released for Vita FW 3.01! (And yet another leak! :-/)

Ok guys, you might want to hurry up and grab the game as Mathew_Wi has decided to release the exploit now as the game seems to have been leaked. This is quite disappointing actually because this is the second leak for this kernel exploit.

So, the game is Fifa 11 and it is available on the US and JP stores. Although Mathew hasn’t described where the leak happened, I’d like to send out a message to the leaker saying that he hasn’t helped anyone by leaking and instead he has not only ruined many of our plans (like my sleep :(  ) but has also ruined it for all the people who were going through the ninja release the right way.

I’d like to point you and everyone else to the “Regarding ninja releases” thread just to remind you about how a ninja release works. Anyone who has ever wondered why we do ninja releases, it’s because leaks like this just ruin it for everyone.

On to the release, Mathew_Wi posted here on the forums about how annoyed he was with the leak and thus released his exploit.

Since some genius decided to leak the exploit, and wololo isn’t online right now, I am releasing this now. Sorry for breaking rules, but hey some dickhead leaked it and it will likely disappear. I’m doing this because I’d rather not punish the people who were waiting because of some ass hat.

Qwikrazor qwikly ( :P ) responded by releasing the TN-V loaders for the exploit. The loaders can be downloaded from the link below

Donate

If you appreciate the work of the hackers who find these exploits for the community, and want to show your support, thanks for checking the donation links below.

You can donate to Mathew_Wi with the link below:

You can Donate to qwikrazor87 with the link below:

Download

The Loader for Fifa 11 can be downloaded on the TNV Loaders page

Note that the loaders have not been tested yet.

This is most likely your last chance to get eCFW on your Vita before the next firmware update is released which will almost definitely patch the kernel exploit required to run eCFW.

Leaks like this are totally unfair towards everyone who waits for them, towards the dev responsible for the exploit and towards the scene as a whole, We’ve already seen how much leaks can damage the scene as with the coldbird incident. Leaking an exploit does not make you helpful to people who aren’t members of the /talk forums, it makes you an ignorant person who has no respect for another’s hard work and precious time. If you were looking for attention, look at what you’ve gotten, no one will even know your name.

For everyone who is not a member of /talk, consider registering now, as it is the best way to grab any exploit game before the public release.

Tags: , , , , ,

1. gunblade’s avatar

Bumers it’s Alright thks. Was going get assasscreedd for da vita.. final fantasy default for the 3ds seemed alright played da demo..

2. Ricky D’s avatar

So can this game still be bought and downloaded directly to the Vita? They took it offline yesterday briefly and I see a couple people having trouble getting it on their vitas

Please somebody that’s purchased it try to download directly to the vita (after backing up your copy to your PC first of course). I have a friend that’s been looking for an exploit and he won’t be able to transfer from a PS3 so vita direct download is his only option

3. Oz the great’s avatar

hi all just to let all know do not download/install the fifa 11 update it will mess up the exploid thanks

4. jeerum’s avatar

Like i say’d years ago, every EA games has overflow if you but enough bytes to savedata :D GOOD LUCK!

5. dan’s avatar

just to let people know, canadian account doesnt work. it wouldnt let me download the game to my vita. so i had to create a US account to just download it. i was able to download it at 10pm eastern time last night.

6. sixteenbuttons’s avatar

Been waiting for the next release…Went to buy the game then was stunned at the 29.99 price tag. (Fifa 12 was 39.99!!)

I found it curious that a 4 year old game was so expensive compared to other PSP games (Better selling titles for 19.99, others ranging from 5.99 to 14.99).

Have other exploitable games been so expensive? Is it a move by Sony to detract people from buying it until they can release a firmware update to block the exploit?

7. Gene’s avatar

Anyone get this working on the Fifa 12 Ca (Canada) version. Because the save folder is a different serial. I have tried it 100 different ways and it will not work. Just my luck…..

1. whutwhut’s avatar

how did u get it on ur vita? i bought it too but i cant transfer it to my vita from my ps3

1. Gene’s avatar

I got mine on there thru my ps3. As anyone got this working on the Canada version?????? the TN-V that is

8. sk’s avatar

I got my refund today.

Just to let people who did the same thing as me–who bought the game from the Canadian SEN store but were unable to transfer it to their Vita–know, and to show them that they WILL get a refund. Don’t despair, guys. “One time gesture” my ass. If this happens again, don’t be afraid to call them out on it. Labeling an un-transferrable game as ‘Vita-compatible’ was a really bad error on their part.

1. CacaMaca’s avatar

As a note that I got my refund as well. @sk: I wish you good luck with the next release :-)

1. sk’s avatar

Haha, you too. Thanks. :) I know it probably won’t be, but whenever the next release is, I hope it’ll be available on the Canadian Vita store as well. One can dream. Man, I really need to get another memory card for stuff like this.

2. gunblade’s avatar

It’s alright atleast u got a refund.. I would have been to shy to talk on the phone to a Sony rep.

1. sk’s avatar

I never talked to anyone on the phone. I just used Sony’s LiveChat. Don’t worry, it’s LOADS better than EA’s LiveChat (as in, you get people who can speak English properly and don’t give you the same response every single time!). After telling the representative my transaction number, he let me know that he’d put forth my case to the higher-ups, and the next day, I received an email telling me I got a refund. Easy peasy.

1. Caca Maca’s avatar

Same here. No phone, just using LiveChat. The only difference is that I got my refund in one hour and a half.

9. lordkingdome’s avatar

Hi guys. My eCFW works well. I download it from Malaysia and my psn is in us. Thanks.

1. lordkingdome’s avatar

updated. until right now the game is still up in psn store.

10. hKlong’s avatar

Hi, Fifa 11 was updated and i cannot run the exploit again

1. Dark Nightmare’s avatar

Re-download the game and disable auto update in the ps+ section in your settings.

1. jesse’s avatar

Please help. I bought the game and then it updated on me. I got a refund from $ony and deleted the game. Can I download the v1.0 from a 3rd party and install from CMA? if yes, where can i find the download? Please help

11. Mayumura’s avatar

Bro, for some reason, I can’t access the forums. It says 403 forbidden etc..

1. edukarlo’s avatar

same here..cant access at home.. ISP problem.. but when i rent outside, its OK..

12. SpicyMcHaggis’s avatar

was planning on doing this any came home to my dog chewing on my PS Vita :(

1. gunblade’s avatar

My dog likes cheese maybe doggy like cheese..

13. zach’s avatar

When I updated the game, the exploit would not work. It would just freeze up before it got to the menu. Should I just re download the game?

14. Setzer Gabianni’s avatar

Just two silly question: every time I want to launch the exploit need I open the FIFA game and press R button or once the TN-V it’s installed it’s done and I can use the 1,3 gigas in other aplications and games?. And the second one: if I delete the savegame within the ePSP can I play the game normaly?… I’m not a big fan of sports game but for that price… I really want to worth the money I spend.

1. gunblade’s avatar

Wen I was on 1.8 or two sumthjng I had two exploits I could run so I would use the file view app and make a copy of the save n save it in a differnt folder then start a new game..

15. Miguel Angel’s avatar

Hola Amigos latinos, por si no entienden las instrucciones aqui, mañana subire un video tutorial de como obtener este exploit, mi cuenta de youtube es Dota Mig, no se lo pierdan saludos

16. Rei’s avatar

Well that sucks.

Thankfully i already have TN-V on my vita so i didn’t need this exploit but i feel really bad for the people who did.

hopefully there won’t be anymore leaks in the future and I hope this doesn’t discourage the people working on the vita too much

17. DigitalGate’s avatar

it was working fine but after update the game it self now it is hang and have this error C1-2858-3

18. lordkingdome’s avatar

the game been pulled!!!

19. Daveybox’s avatar

Anyone every try and download the game in Canada, but using a US vpn?
    I was going to try last night, but didn’t want to waste $30

20. Awash’s avatar

Guys I’m in canada I created account for us downloaded game just finished installing the game and exploit wololo rocks u should know u have to purchase ps plus inorder to turn off automatic updates but it works and was well worth the money keep up the good work guys!!

21. Rodney’s avatar

Hi Guys, you can help me? im from brasil, and have a psn us acount but when i click to buy, i receive a message ” you are not elegible to purchase this content’ …
    sorry, for my vocabulary, i don’t spaek in english very well…
    tks.

22. William’s avatar

The game is down T_T

23. Victr1’s avatar

FIFA 11 PSP has been pulled from US PSN. The game is no longer available.

24. disciplinal’s avatar

…crap. I downloaded FIFA 11 a couple days ago and it was running fine up until today. I received an error so I decided to delete it….thinking I could just go back into the store and re-download it under “My Downloads”. Turns out I was wrong. What a waste of $30 :(

25. BinaryMonkee’s avatar

It is very peculiar that the price tag on Sony’s FIFA 11 is $30. Conspiracy theory… I will never buy anything from Sony ever again just for the b.s they give you on all their products. I have the XB one but I won’t buy the PS4 . The exploit is not working . I tried copying the files and it just goes on and on saying it’s copying but nothing happens. After 15 minutes it copies about 3/4 of the way and it gives you some error that not all the file could be copied. So there goes $30. But I learned a lesson today : When you have pricks like Sony , just stay away from their products just like their bluray players won’t play divx or any other home made files.

26. Tanner’s avatar

Well, i installed the dosbox on my psvita and offically bricked the eCFW. any one know how i can fix it?

27. Hellbelial’s avatar

Don’t bother.In tv4 silent hill origins hangs in the last part of the final,and valkyrie profile leneth it gives you an error in a part of the game and it shut down.I will not donate more until i see a patch in order to correct those bugs that Tnv4 has.

28. Brainzapper’s avatar

I purchased FIFA 11 long back. It was working until now. When I start it just freezes my vita !! I deleted the FIFA 11 from vita and went to “My Downloads” and poooooof GONE !!!! Waste of $30 but then I remembered I made a backup of the game. Its in .psvimg thing. I copied it and it worked like a charm. My point is that why was my “VITA SYSTEM” freezing ? PS I did’nt update the game.

29. chriscrash303’s avatar

my fifa is freezing. i have the game in cmA is there anyway to delete the update

30. aldo’s avatar

Hi Guys. Is this working for fifa 11 transfered from a ps3?

31. aldo’s avatar

Is this working for fifa 12 installed from psvita card?

32. Hellbelial’s avatar

Is it worth? because buying a game to play some psp games and until you find that the game you were playing it crashes almost at the end.That happen to me with silent hill origins and sometimes the sounds went out,the game crash when you pass the calendar fish puzzle and in Valkirye profile when you reach the doors of a castle the main exploit close up and show an error message.

33. wafflXfry’s avatar

can somone tell me the easist way to catch an exploit? i have had my vita since last january trying to catch an exploit. i will get on the site everyday for 2 weeks and il give it a day or 2 and then what do you know i missed the exploit. I understand theres no real way you guys predict when one is discovered however can i sign up for notifications or somthing? im just really pissed i missed the fifa exploit by 2 days because i go tired of checking everyday.

· 1 · 2 · 3